Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello I’m Aratic, March 1st, 2023 I began a journey after stumbling across this maze and levers.
84A1CD15-AF45-46C6-B38A-3C2B6B2D6CA7.png

I came here to see if anyone knew anything about this, and turns out there was more, much more. I decided to go in the rabbit hole and come out with the truth behind Cubecraft.

Two Months later
After two months a came up with theory’s and started making at outline for a video. I started the final prep to get the answer.

Yesterday
yesterday a thread was made in which a sign on the java server was showed, I planned to decipher it and came out with corrupting 14 full pages of work, all of it gone and failed to be recovered.

Conclusion
So to end off this journey and hope to let people go on with there lives I’m going to give you my findings best to my memory, the truth behind cubecraft.
The answer is nothing, all leads lead to dead ends and there was no connections, just fun the staff made. Thank you for reading and feel free to continue this journey and hopefully I am wrong.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
it would have been a lot of unnecessary effort on the staff's end to come up with such a huge lever puzzle to implement into the server so i agree with you in that the levers most likely mean nothing

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom