Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxJoker

Aug 19, 2015
Medellin - Colombia
www.youtube.com
Hello, a couple of minutes ago I was banned unfairly by * Kill Aura * I was fighting against IAmBubbleHead and from one moment to another banned, I made the appeal and was denied, honestly Cubecraft has declined too much, to those who truly mind are not hackers are banned , And those who truly are hackers? By game you see 3-4 hackers, to improve!

Greetins.
Cubecraft.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Have you tried talking to the staff member in charge of your appeal via private conversation?
Maybe discuss about why you think it's unfair and such?
If you haven't then you shouldn't be making a thread here as you'll gain nothing/pointless.

What is your minecraft username?

Reactions: Sophie

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
D

Deleted member 169486

Look, you may have had a bad expirence in the past, but staff know what their doing. You wouldn't have been banned if you didn't hack.

If your appeal was denied, start a conversation with the staff member that banned you.

The amount of hackers has declined, and that's the only part of the server that has. The new anti-cheat should fix most of those when it's done.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Have you tried talking to the staff member in charge of your appeal via private conversation?
Maybe discuss about why you think it's unfair and such?
If you haven't then you shouldn't be making a thread here as you'll gain nothing/pointless.

What is your minecraft username?
Yes, and also be patient the Developers are working VERY hard on the bugs and also the Anti - cheat wall.
Thanks!
:)

MaxJoker

Aug 19, 2015
Medellin - Colombia
www.youtube.com
[Quote = "zRinne, mensaje: 754.584, miembro de: 120077"] ¿Usted ha intentado hablar con el miembro del personal a cargo de su apelación a través de una conversación privada?
Tal vez hablar sobre por qué cree que es injusto y tal?
Si usted no tiene, entonces no debería estar haciendo un hilo aquí como usted no gana nada / sin sentido.

¿Cuál es su nombre de usuario Minecraft? [/ Quote]
I am not interested in being given an unban, I only say what is happening with cubecraft in my opinion, going from bad to worse.

MaxJoker

Aug 19, 2015
Medellin - Colombia
www.youtube.com
[Quote = "Gainfullterror, mensaje: 754.588, miembro de: 128415"] No hay que olvidar que se trata de su segundo hilo sobre esto dentro de una hora.
He aquí su primera: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/i-have-been-banned-unfairly.180620/#post-754558

Darnit [USER = 79458] @TheJeroen [/ USUARIO] ¿por qué snipe él! [/ Quote]
They did not let me express, they closed that thread.
Don't forget that this is his second thread about this within an hour.
Here's his first: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/i-have-been-banned-unfairly.180620/#post-754558

Darnit @TheJeroen why did you snipe it!

red_beast55

Jan 6, 2017
I agree that is why I applied to staff to try to ban more hackers and not ban the ones who are playing right so the cubecraft community can be better

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I am not interested in being given an unban, I only say what is happening with cubecraft in my opinion, going from bad to worse.

When since you do not care for an unban and this thread was made for the purpose to bash on cube, I will be locking this.
lock.png

Staff members have experience with hackers and can tell if one person is hacking or not - we won't punish someone without being 100% sure.
Then again, we are only human and may make mistakes. If that happened, you could calmly discuss the situation with us and tell us why you think this or that is unfair/unjust.
Making rage/hate threads will get you no where and only decreases your chance, not to mention it only makes you look silly.
(soils your reputation)
Once you calm down and decide you want to talk about it, feel free to PM the staff in charge of your appeal.

I trust that you won't be making another thread like this since your previous thread got locked and this one as well.
Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom