Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Alrighty there everyone, i know i haven't posted in a while, but this is something that need to be discussed. Lately, (Maybe with the new HORRIBLE punishment update) there has been an increase in hackers. By a lot. i mean a lot a lot, like at least 5 in every game. Now i know also that the everyone is going to say to this thread that they are working on a new Anti Cheat, coming out SoonTM. Well, if anybody didn't know, SoonTM means about a year. Now i'm not just gonna come here and complain my ass off and not propose a solution. Here is mine, get a temporary Anti Cheat (Better than the BS one that come with spigot) to use until this new Anti Cheat comes out. Here is a link to a great Anti Cheat that is just 20$, to use at least for the time being: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/aac-advanced-anti-cheat-hack-kill-aura-blocker.6442/. Pleaseconsider using this until the new Anti Cheat comes out. i really love the server, especially Eggwars, and want to see even more players come on and enjoy it as much as i do. Thanks.
They will not listen. It has been a few weeks and now, a few seconds in, i see something else that concerns me about this server. The game is practically unplayable in its current state. Hackers run wild without a proper punishment system, and the players forced to hack to even have a chance also get punished, rightfully so, but its sickening that they are forced to go to this level.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
They will not listen. It has been a few weeks and now, a few seconds in, i see something else that concerns me about this server. The game is practically unplayable in its current state. Hackers run wild without a proper punishment system, and the players forced to hack to even have a chance also get punished, rightfully so, but its sickening that they are forced to go to this level.
That's what brought Mineplex from 20-30k players down to 10k (even going a bit lower than Cube at certain times of the day). The same will happen to Cube when it will go under 10k for sure. Almost every eggwars game has at least 1 hacker in it, no doubt. Same goes for skywars and SG.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I think this is in the wrong section plus building a whole new anticheat takes time especially when your short on staff and the fact that 3-4 gamemodes are being rewritten as well

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
Developers are working in a new anti-cheat sistem at the moment, just be patient.

Locked per request :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom