Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Staff are humans, we can not always be on assassins, some staff might not even like it.
And as easy as most people would wish staff requirement could be, it's not.

Bugs can be fixed, but unless people do not provide bug reports with sufficient enough evidence it won't be fixed.

You ask for something, and sometimes we provide, but then many people will complain "lag!". It's better to have a lot of 50 players per server than 100 players per laggy server.
It might be better to have servers with less players, but it's terrible af to have servers that shut down to be used for another gamemode in a game where you lose all your progress when you log out/get kicked. I've reported quite some bugs and I'm 99% sure they have enough evidence, some took a week or longer for a response and I believe some of mine might not even had a response yet.. They're bugs you know? What if I found a bug that could crash any server on CubeCraft and it would take a week or longer for a staff member to notice it, that's kind of bad.. And yes, of course the staff members are humans, but maybe it's an idea to search for some people (helpers) who are able and willing to be on Assassinations to ban hackers and just have fun..

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It might be better to have servers with less players, but it's terrible af to have servers that shut down to be used for another gamemode in a game where you lose all your progress when you log out/get kicked. I've reported quite some bugs and I'm 99% sure they have enough evidence, some took a week or longer and I believe some of mine might not even had a response yet.. They're bugs you know? What if I found a bug that could crash any server on CubeCraft and it would take a week or longer for a staff member to notice it, that's kind of bad.. And yes, of course the staff members are humans, but maybe it's an idea to search for some people (helpers) who are able and willing to be on Assassinations to ban hackers and just have fun..
^ People like you *HINT HINT*

Reactions: iAmLva

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Staff can't be online every second of every day, so please record hackers and report them here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/
Then they will get taken care of. Thank you.
I've reported quite a few hackers on assassinations already, but you don't realize it takes a ton of time for us to get good evidence, edit and upload it to youtube. You guys (well not you as you're a helper, but u get what I mean :p) can easily spectate hackers and ban them within a 5 seconds.. I understand that you guys can't be bothered to ban them etc., but if we get a feeling like you guys can't be bothered we can't be bothered to report them anymore either..

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
I've reported quite a few hackers on assassinations already, but you don't realize it takes a ton of time for us to get good evidence, edit and upload it to youtube. You guys (well not you as you're a helper, but u get what I mean :p) can easily spectate hackers and ban them within a 5 seconds.. I understand that you guys can't be bothered to ban them etc., but if we get a feeling like you guys can't be bothered we can't be bothered to report them anymore either..
I see what you're saying, but staff can't be on all the time. I was on ffa yesterday, and will try to today as well.

Reactions: Isa van der Linde

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
So this thread has gone from feedback and bugs to getting more staff. So I'll try and explain both to hopefully answer all problems and questions.

About the problems with Assassination and bugs. PvP is a big game. Not just one game but multiple game modes. We had 20 staff regularly checking for bugs during beta over weeks like we do in most of the upcoming games. Many bugs were squashed, however you will never get the same impact as 50,000 users playing the game. Every single game in existence has had bugs when they are first released, this includes tech giants such as Apple or Microsoft if they are releasing a new product. It will have minor bugs in, because they are letting users test it on a much bigger scale. You will never get the same impact from staff beta testing and looking for bugs, than the entire server playing and finding bugs. But we eliminate as many as possible. Once a game is released our devs will stay up all night if they have to, fixing them as soon as they are reported. If you find any future bugs report them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports-support.35/

As for the feedback and suggestions. We will look into the prospect of implementing some of these ideas to help improve the gameplay for all users. This doesn't mean right away, but we don't ignore any feedback we receive, as it's what helps us improve and become better. So if you have any feedback on helping us improve just keep posting on the forums!

As for more staff, I have recently recruited 3 new staff members, and reopened helper applications https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/applying-for-helper-open.113818/#post-496357
If you want to do something about hackers and help out the server, then please report them: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
So this thread has gone from feedback and bugs to getting more staff. So I'll try and explain both to hopefully answer all problems and questions.

About the problems with Assassination and bugs. PvP is a big game. Not just one game but multiple game modes. We had 20 staff regularly checking for bugs during beta over weeks like we do in most of the upcoming games. Many bugs were squashed, however you will never get the same impact as 50,000 users playing the game. Every single game in existence has had bugs when they are first released, this includes tech giants such as Apple or Microsoft if they are releasing a new product. It will have minor bugs in, because they are letting users test it on a much bigger scale. You will never get the same impact from staff beta testing and looking for bugs, than the entire server playing and finding bugs. But we eliminate as many as possible. Once a game is released our devs will stay up all night if they have to, fixing them as soon as they are reported. If you find any future bugs report them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports-support.35/

As for the feedback and suggestions. We will look into the prospect of implementing some of these ideas to help improve the gameplay for all users. This doesn't mean right away, but we don't ignore any feedback we receive, as it's what helps us improve and become better. So if you have any feedback on helping us improve just keep posting on the forums!

As for more staff, I have recently recruited 3 new staff members, and reopened helper applications https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/applying-for-helper-open.113818/#post-496357
If you want to do something about hackers and help out the server, then please report them: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/

reporting the hackers is the problem, we want to play, we don't want to record and report hackers 24/7. It's getting annoying to play a game when you're getting killed by a hacker so you have to report him. People with a laptop like mine can't record the whole time because the lagg is horrible so we have to chase after our hacker and by the time we record him, we have to upload it and make a thread about it and it's lost playtime, we just want some more staff's at assassination so they can ban the hackers, so we can enjoy the game.

Reactions: Efcluke94

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015

Thanks for an actual good response. <3

Reactions: Efcluke94

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
reporting the hackers is the problem, we want to play, we don't want to record and report hackers 24/7. It's getting annoying to play a game when you're getting killed by a hacker so you have to report him.
Ah I fully understand thank you, hopefully recruiting more staff will help prevent this, will ping staffs attention towards assassins to get more moderation :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
@Efcluke94 thanks for the response! :)
There is need to staff who plays assassination. On assassination are the most hackers on the whole server.
My bad, I have been studying for upcoming exams recently and so haven't had quite as much time to play Minecraft as I would like. TlmeLord and I have however been playing recently and have been banning users that are called out in the chat for hacking.

Also, this is entirely speculative but I believe that #2 may be caused by players that are standing in the way of the shop vendor, seeing as when you get too close to it you become invisible (very beneficial if you are being harassed by a big team and cannot leave the shop, assuming that you have the food to sustain yourself).

Anyways, following Thursday I should be far more active in Assassins, and will be banning many hackers :)

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
My bad, I have been studying for upcoming exams recently and so haven't had quite as much time to play Minecraft as I would like. TlmeLord and I have however been playing recently and have been banning users that are called out in the chat for hacking.

Also, this is entirely speculative but I believe that #2 may be caused by players that are standing in the way of the shop vendor, seeing as when you get too close to it you become invisible (very beneficial if you are being harassed by a big team and cannot leave the shop, assuming that you have the food to sustain yourself).

Anyways, following Thursday I should be far more active in Assassins, and will be banning many hackers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom