Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
Final exams and graduation are stressful, m8. A lot of our staffers are in school, college, uni, etc. Some staff inactivity is to be expected. Here at Cubecraft, we would much rather our staff take their grades and real life issues more seriously than their staff duties.

Please take more staff, or say to the current staff they have to check assassination. Assassination is going to be bad!

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
Marieke but it's stupid I mean prof_pvp had diamond rank and have's speehacks and he had been unband for 3 times now

Reactions: Marieke2001

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
because he plays assassins for a long time aswell and I have seen him getting banned for speedhacks but he come's back evrythime it's just sad that this is possible

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
Probs really late, but I've actually seen you Sjipieboy, I was in vanish, but I do agree I haven't been on assassins as much after the update. The fact that there were many servers kind of made me leave assassins. I'll try to check assassinations when I have the time

Reactions: Marieke2001

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
Dai _Matsumoto that's why the cubecraft staff need to make assassins 1.8 and 3servers of assassins where 100 people Can play on

TlmeLord

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
On top of Rororoyourboat
Staff are humans, we can not always be on assassins, some staff might not even like it.
And as easy as most people would wish staff requirement could be, it's not.

Bugs can be fixed, but unless people do not provide bug reports with sufficient enough evidence it won't be fixed.

Marieke nu ga ik Nederlands praten ook maar moet jij nou altijd gaan haten
You ask for something, and sometimes we provide, but then many people will complain "lag!". It's better to have a lot of 50 players per server than 100 players per laggy server.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Staff are humans, we can not always be on assassins, some staff might not even like it.
And as easy as most people would wish staff requirement could be, it's not.

Bugs can be fixed, but unless people do not provide bug reports with sufficient enough evidence it won't be fixed.

You ask for something, and sometimes we provide, but then many people will complain "lag!". It's better to have a lot of 50 players per server than 100 players per laggy server.
You can say that we need evidence of the bug in stead of tagging Stefan back xd....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom