Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
2017 has been full of surprises for cube however lets take a look at some thing what id like to see later down the road

Sentinel

Around march or april sentinel was released, releasing us from terribly strong grip of hackers, game became playable, but there is one issue

The only one that deals with sentinel is crazymanjr, which means appeals are incredibly slow, as stated in the past by a staff member more staff need to be taught the code so that appeals will be dealt with more quickly, and if your innocent (as hacking and bugs do give off the same feed) it can be really discoraging to wait weeks to get it reviewed
In celebration of our liberation i made a fireworks show in a game called planet coaster, you can see it here
(music: lions by skillet)

Blockband

While i like the idea behind the game, the game itself was horrible from the start for numerous reasons, the game was designed off of guitar hero, but the trend for that game is long dead, plus how would you even update these games?

Island Games

This was desperately needed and bravo to the staff (infection is copied from infection from halo so ill check it out) my suggestion in the future is more small time gamemodes like this

UHC

This was a big no-no, while i applaud the effort uhc is not very popular anymore, just like blockband this was released very late i would probably focus on skyblock as it is the popular gamemode right now

More npc games

Currently the only npc (aka strategy) game we have is tower defence id love to see more of these, ive actually wanted to see more of these, ive already made suggestions such as gmod guess who, skylanders battlecast, and tabs

Map variations

A trend in the map updates im noticing is that they are all roughly the same, theres so many different subjects each map could be different for every game! Id like to see some maps that arent on the server in some form already

Blockwars

The update earlier in the year really fixed the game up, however i would suggest increasing the capture limit from 3 to something like 5 or 7 as to give the losing team abit more of a chance to fight back

Classic summer festivities

Ive seen advertisements and one was the Wawa hoagiefest where all classics are a specific discounted price, so i thought, why not have our own classic summer? Memorial day to labor day is 10 weeks so what would happen is for 5 weeks wed have a classic summer featured game and the second five weeks would be another, what is this you ask? The classic games would be games that have left the server so for 5 weeks a deceased game (control point, money walls, blockband, and so on) would return, after the first 5 weeks it would be replaced by another game for 5 weeks, (these games would have permanent boosters) so what do you think of the classic summer games? These games can also include older ones like missile wars or wool run ( get to the right color before time runs out, last one alive wins)

Survival

I get it, its not a minigame but id love to see some sort of this such as pokemon, hardcore, digimon, or a custom type of survival like crash landing or blood and bones

Minimaps
The big problem here is you cant use minimaps with player indicators, but heres my suggestion, allow it

Why? In most games it provides no advantages

You can argue it tells you exactly where a player is, but so does the compass, which in skywars and eggwars and incredibly easy to get and in some maps such as aztec the compass pretty much tells you the exact location, and you cant exactly hide in skywars, now in something in uhc yes restriction in neccessary but in eggwars and skywars it dosent matter at all

The staff themselves

After mac and about 20-30 other staff resigned there was chaos but they all got replaced, however im noticing the lack in creativity compare to “the last generation “ the maps explained above as an example and this concerns me

The rule update

This probably sparked one of the top 3 biggest negative reactions yet, while the new rules did clarify issues unclear in their previous version somethings bothered either me or the community

1. Advertisement- while i understand the belief the server is essentially stabbing itself, not being able to advertise without youtuber rank often can mean issues as it shows the server as not “ media friendly” it also makes the rank harder to get, the qualifications need to be lowered to make up for this

2. Trolling : this is still not fixed by means of clarification, it needs to be explained to every last detail, and some forms of trolling need higher punishments

3. Camping- this goes hand in hand with trolling for most players its still unclear on how to determine what type of camping is allowed and whats not, again every little detail

Tower defence

The update while fixing its many issues also severly unbalanced it with some towers so overpowered the game will run until time runs out turrets need to be brought back down they are way to strong and can take down anything, and leech towers are pretty much worthless and for whatever the reason the prices were tripled!

Also id like to see more tower as well as use for mobs such as the husk and maybe later the llama vidicator and more (1.13 is rumored to be bringing a new boss you can vote for new mobs at minecon earth)

The four corners rule

The reporting site indicates that you cant have a cropped i age, why? “We know your not faking it” but does it really help? No, why? Something ive noticed is most mods you can turn the display off, for example i could use a hack client but turn off the display so youd never know the difference same thing with chat mods, so why is this a rule when it can so easily be bypassed?

Last edited:
A

A pigeon

I’m in love with the newer maps weve been getting. Only issue is that they dont strech as high as they used to (RIP AREA 50, construction) . I’d rather not have maps like MaG1c (yuck)

Minimaps are unfair. They shouldnt br allowed. (You cant get caught though)

Why do you wany the staff to be taught Java? It isnt their job and I doubt anyone would want go unless they’re interested themselves. Sentinel false bans are rare anyway.

Trolling needs to be elaborated. No mention of party chat or am I blind?
I wiuld not play cuhe survival. Why? Plugins arent my thing. I sould rather pkay with people i know as a sort of community build survival blah blah thing.

Eggwars overhaul or riot

Reactions: QuietOnions

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
(RIP AREA 50, construction
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh actually no construction was fixed and up and area 51 is also being fixed area 51 will return at some point
Minimaps are unfair
explain how they are with means inside the game to do just a minimaps do
LOL They did lots of updates!
if i am correct this isnt everything
Wait I think it just bugged it didn't show me the whole thing, it only showed me his intro lol
probably a loading issue this can happen to some browsers and can easily happen on mobile

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Island games was an amazing update, besides the anti-cheat, but I do agree with the lack of experienced staff members who don`t know how to code or check appeals. Cubecraft needs more experienced staff members to deal with teamers or hackers and appeals or other issues. The more recent update on party chat, has a lot of hate on it, since people can`t free talk to one another. But yes, 2017 has been a great year. Let`s see what 2018 brings us. New games? More experienced staff?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Island games was an amazing update, besides the anti-cheat, but I do agree with the lack of experienced staff members who don`t know how to code or check appeals. Cubecraft needs more experienced staff members to deal with teamers or hackers and appeals or other issues. The more recent update on party chat, has a lot of hate on it, since people can`t free talk to one another. But yes, 2017 has been a great year. Let`s see what 2018 brings us. New games? More experienced staff?
Definetly new games i dont think skyblock will take until 2019 to code,

i havent been on the server to test the new chat so im not quite sure what it is your mentioning but from the feedback i can see it has many pros and cons (actually i was last on the server i think early october)

A

A pigeon

No conatruction isnt back. What we got was a quarter of construction. Some watered down construction which , othen than the theme is nothing like the original

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2017 has been full of surprises for cube however lets take a look at some thing what id like to see later down the road

Sentinel

Around march or april sentinel was released, releasing us from terribly strong grip of hackers, game became playable, but there is one issue

The only one that deals with sentinel is crazymanjr, which means appeals are incredibly slow, as stated in the past by a staff member more staff need to be taught the code so that appeals will be dealt with more quickly, and if your innocent (as hacking and bugs do give off the same feed) it can be really discoraging to wait weeks to get it reviewed
In celebration of our liberation i made a fireworks show in a game called planet coaster, you can see it here
(music: lions by skillet)

Blockband

While i like the idea behind the game, the game itself was horrible from the start for numerous reasons, the game was designed off of guitar hero, but the trend for that game is long dead, plus how would you even update these games?

Island Games

This was desperately needed and bravo to the staff (infection is copied from infection from halo so ill check it out) my suggestion in the future is more small time gamemodes like this

UHC

This was a big no-no, while i applaud the effort uhc is not very popular anymore, just like blockband this was released very late i would probably focus on skyblock as it is the popular gamemode right now

More npc games

Currently the only npc (aka strategy) game we have is tower defence id love to see more of these, ive actually wanted to see more of these, ive already made suggestions such as gmod guess who, skylanders battlecast, and tabs

Map variations

A trend in the map updates im noticing is that they are all roughly the same, theres so many different subjects each map could be different for every game! Id like to see some maps that arent on the server in some form already

Blockwars

The update earlier in the year really fixed the game up, however i would suggest increasing the capture limit from 3 to something like 5 or 7 as to give the losing team abit more of a chance to fight back

Classic summer festivities

Ive seen advertisements and one was the Wawa hoagiefest where all classics are a specific discounted price, so i thought, why not have our own classic summer? Memorial day to labor day is 10 weeks so what would happen is for 5 weeks wed have a classic summer featured game and the second five weeks would be another, what is this you ask? The classic games would be games that have left the server so for 5 weeks a deceased game (control point, money walls, blockband, and so on) would return, after the first 5 weeks it would be replaced by another game for 5 weeks, (these games would have permanent boosters) so what do you think of the classic summer games? These games can also include older ones like missile wars or wool run ( get to the right color before time runs out, last one alive wins)

Survival

I get it, its not a minigame but id love to see some sort of this such as pokemon, hardcore, digimon, or a custom type of survival like crash landing or blood and bones

Minimaps
The big problem here is you cant use minimaps with player indicators, but heres my suggestion, allow it

Why? In most games it provides no advantages

You can argue it tells you exactly where a player is, but so does the compass, which in skywars and eggwars and incredibly easy to get and in some maps such as aztec the compass pretty much tells you the exact location, and you cant exactly hide in skywars, now in something in uhc yes restriction in neccessary but in eggwars and skywars it dosent matter at all

The staff themselves

After mac and about 20-30 other staff resigned there was chaos but they all got replaced, however im noticing the lack in creativity compare to “the last generation “ the maps explained above as an example and this concerns me

The rule update

This probably sparked one of the top 3 biggest negative reactions yet, while the new rules did clarify issues unclear in their previous version somethings bothered either me or the community

1. Advertisement- while i understand the belief the server is essentially stabbing itself, not being able to advertise without youtuber rank often can mean issues as it shows the server as not “ media friendly” it also makes the rank harder to get, the qualifications need to be lowered to make up for this

2. Trolling : this is still not fixed by means of clarification, it needs to be explained to every last detail, and some forms of trolling need higher punishments

3. Camping- this goes hand in hand with trolling for most players its still unclear on how to determine what type of camping is allowed and whats not, again every little detail

Tower defence

The update while fixing its many issues also severly unbalanced it with some towers so overpowered the game will run until time runs out turrets need to be brought back down they are way to strong and can take down anything, and leech towers are pretty much worthless and for whatever the reason the prices were tripled!

Also id like to see more tower as well as use for mobs such as the husk and maybe later the llama vidicator and more (1.13 is rumored to be bringing a new boss you can vote for new mobs at minecon earth)

The four corners rule

The reporting site indicates that you cant have a cropped i age, why? “We know your not faking it” but does it really help? No, why? Something ive noticed is most mods you can turn the display off, for example i could use a hack client but turn off the display so youd never know the difference same thing with chat mods, so why is this a rule when it can so easily be bypassed?
I think blockband was great, but what about money walls :,( I and many others loved that game
+1

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom