Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

notaudrey_

Nov 14, 2021
Cubecraft Eggwars, But Armor is BANNED

This was probably one of the sweatiest challenges I've done so far. If you like the video, let me know!
Enjoy the video

(This was also posted under Creations)
Your so underrated! I enjoyed the video and I have to say your really good. You are someone that would combo me and I would slam my keyboard if I played with you lol. One thing when you speed bridged how did you do it that fast? And what was that red highlighted thing when doing it? It looks helpful. Your editing skills are also really funny, keep up the great work! :)

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Your so underrated! I enjoyed the video and I have to say your really good. You are someone that would combo me and I would slam my keyboard if I played with you lol. One thing when you speed bridged how did you do it that fast? And what was that red highlighted thing when doing it? It looks helpful. Your editing skills are also really funny, keep up the great work! :)
Thanks! Bridging fast isn't that difficult, it just takes a lot of practice. Also, the red thing is called a block overlay. I use Onix client, which allows me to change the color of the block.

Nov 3, 2021
Cubecraft Eggwars, But Armor is BANNED

This was probably one of the sweatiest challenges I've done so far. If you like the video, let me know!
Enjoy the video

(This was also posted under Creations)
Duuuuuuude💀wow....
I would never be that good💀wow....
And how you played seemed impossible, those were long jumps and you could hit something from far😱you like a god dude...

Reactions: Patsman
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom