Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

notaudrey_

Member
Nov 14, 2021
15
11
4
19
Cubecraft Eggwars, But Armor is BANNED

This was probably one of the sweatiest challenges I've done so far. If you like the video, let me know!
Enjoy the video

(This was also posted under Creations)​
Your so underrated! I enjoyed the video and I have to say your really good. You are someone that would combo me and I would slam my keyboard if I played with you lol. One thing when you speed bridged how did you do it that fast? And what was that red highlighted thing when doing it? It looks helpful. Your editing skills are also really funny, keep up the great work! :)
 

Patsman

Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021
1,553
4,648
404
21
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Your so underrated! I enjoyed the video and I have to say your really good. You are someone that would combo me and I would slam my keyboard if I played with you lol. One thing when you speed bridged how did you do it that fast? And what was that red highlighted thing when doing it? It looks helpful. Your editing skills are also really funny, keep up the great work! :)
Thanks! Bridging fast isn't that difficult, it just takes a lot of practice. Also, the red thing is called a block overlay. I use Onix client, which allows me to change the color of the block.
 
Nov 3, 2021
13
11
4
18
Cubecraft Eggwars, But Armor is BANNED

This was probably one of the sweatiest challenges I've done so far. If you like the video, let me know!
Enjoy the video

(This was also posted under Creations)​
Duuuuuuude💀wow....
I would never be that good💀wow....
And how you played seemed impossible, those were long jumps and you could hit something from far😱you like a god dude...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Patsman
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom