Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey everyone! 👋

The idea of this thread is for you to anonymously confess something or to voice your unpopular opinions to the community. Noteworthy personal experiences may also be considered. You may use Imgur or similar websites to attach images to your confession.

The first response to this thread is an example to kind of illustrate what we're aiming for! The goal of these posts is to hopefully spark some conversation and get a few laughs! 🙂

All entries will go through a review process, after which they may get posted by me below this thread! Use common sense and be respectful. The length of this review process may vary depending on the backlog of confessions.

Please do not post your own confessions below this thread, that's not what it's for! Sharing your own thoughts and experiences surrounding a confession is totally fine. However, posting a confession that is touching on a completely new topic isn't what we want! 😉

Confess here!

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
#1 I secretly love being in vanish mode and seeing people Karens having the most ridiculous arguments. Then I unvanish and it's like nothing ever happened.

Reactions: remio
D

Deleted member 584093

I confess to almost hitting my head against the wall when I had a terrible headache

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
#5 A little over six years ago, someone I know died while sleeping. It's been my biggest fear ever since, and every night before I go to bed, I think about how life precious is and how I may not wake up in the morning. I know the chances are slim, but it's possible. I always make sure my entire apartment is cleaned just so if I wouldn't wake up anymore, at least whoever finds me will have a good impression of me. Anyway: life is precious​

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
#6 Unpopular opinion: I despise the typical "Hi, how are you? I'm good" conversations so much. I hate them with a passion. It's cringier than Carving Chaos and that is saying something.​

Reactions: ShinyArrow

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The confessions form turned into a cesspool of rants, complaints about network bans and people declaring love for one another. I will no longer be pursuing this project and have asked someone to unpin & lock the thread. Having a confessions thread was a cool concept, but didn't work out as I imagined it, unfortunately.

• Wow
Reactions: SanCookie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom