Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Doesn't Cubecraft already have Cubecraft T-shirts? (They give it away sometimes.)
I don't really enjoy merchandise.
In-game comestics and neat features sounds way better and is more efficient than actual merchandise in my opinion

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Doesn't Cubecraft already have Cubecraft T-shirts? (They give it away sometimes.)
I don't really enjoy merchandise.
In-game comestics and neat features sounds way better and is more efficient than actual merchandise in my opinion

Yea i think they have T-shirts (Not sure)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Me everyday hahaha I don't like merchandise even from the best bands because it's just awkward or something xd
Not just that, like, wearing a block game server logo is probably not the best thing to do in public :x
Imagine, this man approaches you and asks, "oh what's that cube-like logo?" And you're like "Oh this? Just a multiplayer server on a 2011 videogame where you place and destroy blocks.... totally not random and totally relevant."

Reactions: Netflix_Addicted

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Not just that, like, wearing a block game server logo is probably not the best thing to do in public :x
Imagine, this man approaches you and asks, "oh what's that cube-like logo?" And you're like "Oh this? Just a multiplayer server on a 2011 videogame where you place and destroy blocks.... totally not random and totally relevant."
I think only people who are between 9-12 are going to buy a shirt and since minecraft is full with them lol no I don't think this is going to be a great project.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
A merchandise shop does sound pretty neat but whether the server can afford to make everything is the problem, however i love the idea id love to have a drink in the morning with a mug that has "soontm" on the side
preview.jpg

Reactions: Refresco and Megaaa
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
Top Bottom