Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
8,124
6,646
409
27
East-Flanders, Belgium
Can I sumbit for the fastest win in Skywars. I beated the previous record by 1 second. :p (This is solo Skywars btw)
2018-08-23_00.42.42.png
 

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
5,040
10,896
624
24
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
2,306
12,763
498
24
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Here are some updated lucky islands statistics:
Top 5 Winners:
LuisFcm27 - 11,238(+) Wins
SanCookie - 4,500(+) Wins
JimStyles - 4,458(+) Wins
xRoosjez - 4,338(+) Wins
Kloska - 3,965(+) Wins
Most Kills: SanCookie - 28,103(+)
Most Deaths: SanCookie - 4,187(+)

Most Games Played: LuisFcm27 - 11,111+
Most Lucky Blocks Broken: SanCookie - 48,477(+)
Most Blocks Broken: SanCookie - 168,845(+)
Most Blocks Placed: SanCookie - 201,671(+)
Longest Distance Walked: SanCookie - 5,573,187(+)
Most Time Played: SanCookie - 24+ days

Best K/D Ratio: Kloska - 10.080
Best W/L Ratio: Kloska - 2.116
Fastest Win: Kloska - 56 seconds
The pink ones are the ones I updated for you :)
And last, my evidence:
2018-07-20_12-21-11-png.147536
 
  • Like
Reactions: MJ010101 and Dutudy
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom