Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Hey! There are so many arguments in this forum about certain features, more recently the enderpearl in Normal Mode.

Some people say it will be good, some say it will be bad so my suggestion is to add Cubecraft Beta for Donors.

Donors would be able to try out beta features including games! This could be good to check if a certain feature will be good without actually implementing it to everyone. If it sucks, don't add it, if it's great well add it!
More income for the server and more posibilities of testing features on the server.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Hey! There are so many arguments in this forum about certain features, more recently the enderpearl in Normal Mode.

Some people say it will be good, some say it will be bad so my suggestion is to add Cubecraft Beta for Donors.

Donors would be able to try out beta features including games! This could be good to check if a certain feature will be good without actually implementing it to everyone. If it sucks, don't add it, if it's great well add it!
More income for the server and more posibilities of testing features on the server.
Mac already explained in a previous stream that EULA doesn't agree with such business practice, if we can call it that.
Which is sad... But hey, what can I say.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Mac already explained in a previous stream that EULA doesn't agree with such business practice, if we can call it that.
Which is sad... But hey, what can I say.
Are you sure about that? I read this q&a from mojang a while ago and from my understanding it would be allowed to have a seperate beta server for ranks only.
Can I charge for access to my server?
Yes. How players join a server is up to you. Single entrance fees or subscriptions are both allowed.
What counts as a server? Are proxies one big server, or lots of smaller ones?
A server is something a user connects to with their client. The user is on a different server when they leave one and manually join another (in the multiplayer screen). Virtual servers and proxies make no difference; to the client it’s the same server.
Can I charge access to a specific part of my server, such as a minigame or world?
No, you cannot charge for any part of a server. Only the access. Once on a server, all players must have the same gameplay privileges. You may make a different server which features “premium” areas, and charge for access to that server instead, but the benefits cannot carry between servers.

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
Waste of the server's money. Staff could make a test world and link it on cubecraft's current server and make it so only donors can walk into the hub to try the new maps/item types/changes
-1 to a beta server
+1 to donor only test world

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D

More income for the server and more possibilities of testing features on the server.
This doesn't follow EULA standards. This will never be implemented sadly.
@YounB Lock Please

N

Nikboo

This doesn't follow EULA standards. This will never be implemented sadly.
@YounB Lock Please

Will not be locked. :)

Mojang said:
Can I charge access to a specific part of my server, such as a minigame or world?
No, you cannot charge for any part of a server. Only the access. Once on a server, all players must have the same gameplay privileges. You may make a different server which features “premium” areas, and charge for access to that server instead, but the benefits cannot carry between servers.

^^

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
They can't do it because Mineplex has it? What the hell is that of one argument xD
In case you didnt know everything here is unique even right down to the basic programming such as the anticheat and all their plugin systems they never copy any other servers in anything if another server does something cubecraft cant do it thats just how they want it

N

Nikboo

In case you didnt know everything here is unique even right down to the basic programming such as the anticheat and all their plugin systems they never copy any other servers in anything if another server does something cubecraft cant do it

Not true.
Skywars, survival games, creative, vanity items, etc. I could go on forever. These games aren't original and Cubecraft didn't make these games up. Also, Cubecraft currently uses NoCheatPlus, which is a plugin which any player can download. (However, te developers are creating a new one).
However, most of the new games are custom and unique to Cubecraft.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Not true.
Skywars, survival games, creative, vanity items, etc. I could go on forever. Also, Cubecraft currently uses NoCheatPlus, which is a plugin which any player can download. (However, te developers are creating a new one.
Yep we all know you use the worst anticheat known to exist in all of minecrafts existance if you could even call it an anticheat

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Top Bottom