Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingardenis

Member
Dec 12, 2020
14
4
9
26
Pigmen are not dropping gold ingots I used looting swords,drop pits,killing in the nether only but they won’t drop any gold ingots but they do drop nuggets
 

XPfirePlayz

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2020
119
216
119
22
California, US
Pronouns
He/Him
You should be able to craft gold ingots using gold nuggets.

1619454104398.png
 
Apr 3, 2021
82
31
19
20
Pigmen are not dropping gold ingots I used looting swords,drop pits,killing in the nether only but they won’t drop any gold ingots but they do drop nuggets
Are you asking for help with that one pigman quest to get 25 gold ingots and loads of nuggets if you are I can help
 

Xavi | Goofy

Customer Support 💙
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
757
1,031
204
Belgium
help.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Pigmen are not dropping gold ingots I used looting swords,drop pits,killing in the nether only but they won’t drop any gold ingots but they do drop nuggets
There is a small chance of them dropping a gold ingot. I would say that every 2 stacks of golden nuggets you get one gold ingot. The mob needs to be killed by hand and can thus not be a dropper that kills it. It could however be a dropper that gets them to low hp, with you then getting in the last hit.
 
Apr 3, 2021
82
31
19
20
There is a small chance of them dropping a gold ingot. I would say that every 2 stacks of golden nuggets you get one gold ingot. The mob needs to be killed by hand and can thus not be a dropper that kills it. It could however be a dropper that gets them to low hp, with you then getting in the last hit.
That's really how you do the golden spoils quest just don't forget about doing it in the neather
A looting 5 sword for me was helping me to do this quest and I got around 1 ingot per 32 nuggets on average
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Lyroce wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthdayy Tim!!🎂
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Top Bottom