Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here.

So my suggestion is a CubeCraft app!!! Because personally i don't have access to a pc at all time. So i was thinking about what if CubeCraft made an app where you can post things on forums, see all you're reports and see the latest news on the server and almost everything thats the same as the site. And yes i know you could probably just visit the site on your phone, but not everyone has wifi at all time. So the app can just update itself when u have wifi anywhere, and then you can just look to it when you don't.

So what are you thoughts about this idea?

Greetings Davey.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 169486

Does the mobile site not work for you? You can just save it to your homepage.

D

Deleted member 204478

I'm pretty sure that you can use the internet for cubecraft on your phone, but I'm not too certain :P

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
No, no, no, not again..... This has been suggested many times before. And is I think everytime rejected because you just can use your web browser on your phone.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I'd love the Idea but no.
Let's wait 'till they finish the Anti-Cheat (If they finish it).

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hey DaveyDa here.

So my suggestion is a CubeCraft app!!! Because personally i don't have access to a pc at all time. So i was thinking about what if CubeCraft made an app where you can post things on forums, see all you're reports and see the latest news on the server and almost everything thats the same as the site. And yes i know you could probably just visit the site on your phone, but not everyone has wifi at all time.

So what are you thoughts about this idea?

Greetings Davey.

Well, your going to need Internet to access the app. So this would make almost no difference whatsoever from the website version.

U

Unipotato

Just use the mobile site. Absolutely no reason for this to be added. You would still need access to wifi to do anything. You can also join the CubeCraft Discord.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
No, no, no, not again..... This has been suggested many times before. And is I think everytime rejected because you just can use your web browser on your phone.

I know there is a website but not everyone has wifi everywhere. So with an app it updates itself when u have wifi and then you can just look at it later when you don't

U

Unipotato

I know there is a website but not everyone has wifi everywhere. So with an app it updates itself when u have wifi and then you can just look at it later when you don't

But that's just it. You cannot look without internet connection. It cannot fetch new pages or responses without connection. You cannot respond to a thread without connection. This is pointless.

D

Deleted member 169486

But that's just it. You cannot look without internet connection. It cannot fetch new pages or responses without connection. You cannot respond to a thread without connection. This is pointless.
On top of that refreshing the page all the time on wifi will kill your battery.

DaleAGaming

Nov 2, 2016
United Kingdom, Scotland
Kind of a waste of time. Good suggestion and all. But I don't believe Xenforo has the code to do this, even if they did make it, when would it get used? And do you know how much it costs yearly for a developers license on iTunes or even the Android store. I'm not saying it shouldn't happen or this is even a bad idea. Just need a different way of going about it.

D

Deleted member 169486

Kind of a waste of time. Good suggestion and all. But I don't believe Xenforo has the code to do this, even if they did make it, when would it get used? And do you know how much it costs yearly for a developers license on iTunes or even the Android store. I'm not saying it shouldn't happen or this is even a bad idea. Just need a different way of going about it.
I'm pretty sure they are working on a new forums.

Reactions: DaleAGaming

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
Well, your going to need Internet to access the app. So this would make almost no difference whatsoever from the website version.
^

However, if it updated whenever you were connected to internet, it would need to essentially download the entire forums, and ALL user profiles (etc).
So, as much as it would be a good idea, it wouldn't be good unless you had WiFi. Nobody has the storage for the entire forums on their phone.
Just use the mobile site, or get an app like Tapatalk to browse the forums on mobile.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom