Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BallisticBoi

Dec 28, 2016
Although it is a great idea, It is not that easy to create a mobile app. Plus why do they need one when people can just go to Safari/Google and search up cubecraft.net, Thanks for the suggestion
~Boi

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Has been suggested before.

Could you perhaps explain what you don't like about the site for mobile devices? This would be more useful than asking for an app.

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
Wow, not again please... This has been suggested 99 times and will maybe be added in the future.... They maked cubecraft.net Mobile friendly
*cough cough made cough cough* no hate though, since you said what i was going to say

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Has been suggested before.

Could you perhaps explain what you don't like about the site for mobile devices? This would be more useful than asking for an app.
For mobile like phone, it is really hard for to log in, since there is no login section, that is my biggest issue.

U

Unipotato

As much as I would enjoy this, the website is fine. It is mobile friendly (Which is all I need). Plus, it would be work, time, and money, which are all being used for more important things than an app that would already have a webpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom