Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
upload_2020-3-10_15-29-9.png

Have you ever been thinking about CubeCraft’s status in the future? Have you ever got the intention to share that? Well here is your place! Share your ideas about CubeCraft in the future, or read the visions of other!

upload_2020-3-10_15-36-22.png

I’ve been thinking about CubeCraft in the future for the past days/weeks, and so you can do this as well. And for my 700th message I wanted to do something special and new. Maybe the admin team can get some ideas to improve there server even more from this thread!
Good luck :)

You have to make an extensive explanation of how you think about CubeCraft, the forums, Java or Bedrock, or whatever you want to as long as it is CubeCraft related. If you want to get added to the thread; Make it nice looking and make sure to make a nice story about it. Further there aren’t really rules, just have fun while writing and thinking about it!

The format is:
@Member - Rank
Spoiler with there vision

upload_2020-3-10_15-35-26.png

Here I'll post all the visions of people!

@Finixly - Member
Coming soon..

@Jevmen - Member
i have 2 ideas for cubecraft
-hytale destroyed minecraft and there are not enought players for starting any game in the server
-cubecraft with 5k-10k players in java, server updated to 1.16 and everybody come because they want to use the new things in pvp (crosbow, trident, netherite gear..) a lot of upgraded games, most of the actualy featured games will have enought players to be full games, sentinel reach 5M bans and a gigant :Warz: map art in the lobby.

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-10_15-31-56.png
    upload_2020-3-10_15-31-56.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 136
  • upload_2020-3-10_15-32-28.png
    upload_2020-3-10_15-32-28.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
i have 2 ideas for cubecraft
-hytale destroyed minecraft and there are not enought players for starting any game in the server
-cubecraft with 5k-10k players in java, server updated to 1.16 and everybody come because they want to use the new things in pvp (crosbow, trident, netherite gear..) a lot of upgraded games, most of the actualy featured games will have enought players to be full games, sentinel reach 5M bans and a gigant :Warz: map art in the lobby.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday muffin! 🧁 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Top Bottom