Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What returning game do you want as a beta game?

• Tower Defense

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Among Slimes

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Wing Rush

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Layer Spleef

• Slime Survival

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Archer Assault

• Paintball

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Battle Zone

• Barn Brawl

• Bingo

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Assassination

• Money Walls

• UHC

• Archer Assault

• Barn Brawl

• Battle zone

• Paintball

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello this one is especially inspired by @Dualninja thread which you can find here where she suggested that the next Beta game could be a returning game as we had both a new game and a famous game added. I want to ask you which returning game would you like to see return the most? And for the fun of it do you have any good memories about said game that you want to share?

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Note: I do not know what the last Beta game is, these are my own guesses and opinions. There are no secret hints here!

My best guesses would be Bingo, Wing Rush and Tower Defence. I think the other options in this list have either lost their hype, or are too small or would become too repetitive to work as their own games.
  • Bingo is a nice non-PvP game that involves knowledge from vanilla Minecraft but is also somewhat luck-based on coming across the right items. I've been genuinely wishing for Bingo's return for a while and I would love for the third Beta game to be non-PvP.
  • I also loved Wing Rush and I think an elytra and/or racing game would be a good choice for a new game. However, it did become quite repetitive once you figured out the quickest routes around the maps. To keep it fun there would probably need to be plenty of maps which is a lot of work for the builders.
  • Thirdly, Tower Defence. The team expressed interest in adding Tower Defence to Bedrock a while ago, in a Q&A event I believe, but there were not any plans for it at the time. It was a difficult game for new players to understand so I think it would need to be simplified a lot to make it onto Bedrock. It could also be difficult to get right in terms of balancing which is why I don't think it's very likely to be this game, as it may be a good idea to focus on it as a long-term Beta game in the future without any other Beta games taking up time as well.
To be honest, I think it's unlikely that the Beta game is going to be a returning game as the team seems to be favouring new content at the moment, but I could be wrong and regardless there is always a chance for these games to come back in the future!

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I would LOVE for Bingo to return to CubeCraft.
A non-PVP game where you can still have that competitive side of being the first one to get all of your items - but the game also has luck involved!!! I have loved Bingo ever since it got released on CubeCraft, and I do know that other (private) servers have Bingo as well... but it will never be the same.
So if I had to choose one game that I'd want to return to CubeCraft, it would be Bingo!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello this one is especially inspired by @Dualninja thread which you can find here where she suggested that the next Beta game could be a returning game as we had both a new game and a famous game added. I want to ask you which returning game would you like to see return the most? And for the fun of it do you have any good memories about said game that you want to share?
I want to see tower defense again in the server

Last edited:

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
Hello, these are my OPINIONS and thoughts about the old (java) games.
  • TD - I think a lot of people would love to see TD be added back on java but also added as a whole to bedrock. I enoyed playing the gamemode with friends (not understanding it, but it was alrr haha). I agree with @Lyriie. If it is gonna be added to bedrock i think it needs so be a simple version to understand :) <- Not needing a tutorial as in java hehehe
  • Among Slimes - It was a very cool/fun gamemode! Tho i do not think with the hype not being there it would be the best thing to add. (If possible - not taking too much resources - i would love to see it inside the pg command)
  • Wing Rush - It's original, very fun, racing, powerups, i, love, this, game, i would love to see it be added to bedrock. it is not competitive but also competitive. non pvp based and something different from everything else. Again i do agree with @Lyriie the maps are huge so it would take a lot of time making those, and adding new ones is very much needed for a game like this. but for me a big YESH
  • Layer Spleef - One of my favo gamemodes! I think this gamemode is simple and fun while being a perfect fit for the minerware lobby! (minerware needs a friend haha)
  • Slime Survival - If i didn't want to think this was my go-to. Its soo good. Tho because it is a seasonal gamemode on bedrock i dont think it is "needed" as a new game. (Same as Among Slimes, i would love to see it added to pg)
  • Archer Assault - Also an original gamemode! It was very cool to play/different. Tho i don't think it would be a good gamemode for bedrock. It just does not feel like a game that would be on bedrock (dont know how to explain ahah)
  • Paintball - Same as Archer Assault, i do not think it's a "should add to bedrock" gamemode. (I also did not like this one to much haha so i'm biased)
  • Battle zone - Same as Among Slimes. The "Hype" is over. And it seems like such a big gamemode to add with al custom things in mind. That's also the reason why it would not be needed to add it to pg's.
  • Barn Brawl - No
  • Bingo! - YES, everything from @JokeKaedee!
  • Assassination - A cool pvp gamemode that would fit perfectly next to FFA/duels. An amazing concept like @Basketman said. Building up your gear was sooo fun. I would love to see it on bedrock.
  • Money Walls - Long time agooo, from what i remember it is eggwars without a sky. dont really see it being added to bedrock but yeah we never know haha.
  • UHC - i do not think any bedrock sever has UHC. It is cool but also hard to play/long games. i would love to see it added but yeah bingo for me has priority que haha.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Added some new games based on @Thjis reply. Considering how no one was requesting them to be added (even the person who mentioned them) I don't think they will be that popular lol. Wait I put multiple in crap, biggest brain fart moment of my life. Ignore the last 4 I can't delete them.

Last edited:

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
From a strategic point of view, I would absolutely go for either UHC or Bingo because:
  • CubeCraft doesn't really have any coverage in the Survival Mode games genre, and there's a big community that enjoys those kinds of games!
  • The reason why (in my opinion) CubeCraft's UHC failed is because they insisted on using custom maps, which obviously made the game a whole lot more predictable and less beginner friendly. If it was approached differently this time, I think we could see positive results.

I also think Tower Defence would be a magnificent option because:
  • CubeCraft as we know it today is actually the product of the merger of two prominent Minecraft servers: CubeCraft & TheChunk. Read more about it HERE.
  • The Chunk brought over BlockWars and Tower Defence, two iconic games that have been emblematic ever since!
  • Plus the server doesn't really have any Real Time Strategy games like TD.
  • (I do think it'd be a huge pain to get ported over to Bedrock, and they'd likely have a LOT of content to add from the newest versions of Minecraft)
  • Tower Defence still had somewhat of a prominent community left in Java up until its deletion, and considering that the gameplay could be almost identical in Bedrock (since there's not a lot of PvP) people might consider porting over.
  • The concept is definitely appealing, even Hypixel copied it once, don't know if they still have it. I see a lot of Tower Defence mobiles games being advertised on Instagram and TikTok constantly.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd say the three most likely game modes to return would be Tower Defense, Wing Rush, or Bingo.

Tower Defense had an active and dedicated community up until it's removal.

Bingo is commonly requested to return, especially by OG players. However the vast majority of Cubecraft players never got to play it (including me).

Wing Rush is a fun mode, but I think it has an ace up it's sleeve. Wing Rush is based on Glide, which was the most popular minigame on legacy console. But no large server has Glide anymore, it's an untapped market. Unless you count Terra Swoop Force, which is free on the marketplace.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Top Bottom