Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
All people should be happy Cubecraft is 1.9,it makes kill aura do less damage it also makes other hacks useless.It also adds some skill into the game rather than mindless clicking.
you don't seem to have read my comments right? well go read them

YunaiPlayYT

Jan 24, 2016
PLEASE, PUT FOR CUBE 1.8, OR AT LEAST IN MAY BE PLAY 2 VERSIONS, PLEASE !!!!!!!! AND I CAN NOT PLAY IN MY FAVORITE SERVER WITH THAT SHIT UPDATE, AS HAS BECOME THE OTHER CUELQUIERA! :(I do it with all my respect and sincerity.I am not the only one who thinks this, many people are against this update.Sincerely, ye J-O-D-I-D-O server, while people no longer plays both the server, because of the piece of lag that has been added to that already had the pvp is a M-I-E-R-D-A.

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
you don't seem to have read my comments right? well go read them
LOL I love how people are like "1.9 is great and 1.8 sucks" Probably because they were bad a 1.8 pvp so they say 1.9 requires more "skill". they also say these comments without any "Valid reasons" at all whatsoever
However telegamer who uses "Without valid reason" quite a lot against 1.8 however he doesn't tell this to people who want 1.8 back.
Heres an example:
-screaming that 1.9 'sux' without valid reasons.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
LOL I love how people are like "1.9 is great and 1.8 sucks" Probably because they were bad a 1.8 pvp so they say 1.9 requires more "skill". they also say these comments without any "Valid reasons" at all whatsoever
However telegamer who uses "Without valid reason" quite a lot against 1.8 however he doesn't tell this to people who want 1.8 back.
Heres an example:
I have never said that I like 1.9 better than 1.9 pvp. Never. Alright? Ye? We good now?
Alot of people who are against 1.9, seem to be crying their eyeballs out and screaming at their screen that they want 1.8 back. Here is an example:
*5 minutes after Cube updated to 1.9*
"1.9 SUX BAD UPDATE BACK TO 1.8 NEVER GOING TO PLAY CUBECRAFT AGAIN!!!!!!! DELETED SERVER!!!!! BAD UPDATE!!!!!!" See? They haven't even tried the update, and I still beleive people have never tried the update, even today. There are still 'suggestion' threads comming in about how 1.9 sucks and they want 1.8 back "because the lag in pvp", which lag? I only see bugs! So, congrats! You have discovered that Cube has bugs! GG man!

This is a global message:
Cube won't downgrade to 1.8. Neither will they support 1.8. The only thing they might do, is remove the cooldown. The reason why they might do it, is because I don't have confirmation from staff yet, so if any staff member sees this, and knows if Cube will actually remove it, please tell us!

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
I have never said that I like 1.9 better than 1.9 pvp. Never. Alright? Ye? We good now?
Alot of people who are against 1.9, seem to be crying their eyeballs out and screaming at their screen that they want 1.8 back. Here is an example:
"1.9 SUX BAD UPDATE BACK TO 1.8 NEVER GOING TO PLAY CUBECRAFT AGAIN!!!!!!! DELETED SERVER!!!!! BAD UPDATE!!!!!!" See? They haven't even tried the update, and I still beleive people have never tried the update, even today. There are still 'suggestion' threads comming in about how 1.9 sucks and they want 1.8 back "because the lag in pvp", which lag? I only see bugs! So, congrats! You have discovered that Cube has bugs! GG man!

This is a global message:
Cube won't downgrade to 1.8. Neither will they support 1.8. The only thing they might do, is remove the cooldown. The reason why they might do it, is because I don't have confirmation from staff yet, so if any staff member sees this, and knows if Cube will actually remove it, please tell us!
I never said you did say you like 1.9 better than 1.8. You have assumed that people who HAVE tried 1.9 didn't. Here, you replied this to me a while back:

No, but do you think it is correct to make an account here, and
-not even trying the update
-

I know some people proboaly haven't, I was talking about myself.
"1.9 SUX BAD UPDATE BACK TO 1.8 See? They haven't even tried the update, and I still beleive people have never tried the update, even today. There are still 'suggestion' threads comming in about how 1.9 sucks and they want 1.8 back "because the lag in pvp", which lag? I only see bugs! So, congrats! You have discovered that Cube has bugs! GG man!

]!

This seems to be directed at me. Find a post of mine in which I say I'M NEVER GOING TO PLAY CUBECRAFT AGAIN!!!!!!! DELETED SERVER!!!!! BAD UPDATE!!!!!!" i want 1.8 back becouse of "pvp lag"

DO Not direct comments at someone who they don't apply to.

-Synkro-

Mar 28, 2016
I think the server should change the pvp to the 1.8 PVP but support only 1.9 + because of the new features like the shield.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Normally 'You' is directed at a single person.....

There are still 'suggestion' threads comming in about how 1.9 sucks and they want 1.8 back "because the lag in pvp", which lag? I only see bugs! So, congrats! You have discovered that Cube has bugs! GG man!
I was talking about the people who make the threads, so therefore it was directed to them

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
"1.9 SUX BAD UPDATE BACK TO 1.8 NEVER GOING TO PLAY CUBECRAFT AGAIN!!!!!!! DELETED SERVER!!!!! BAD UPDATE!!!!!!"
The reason why people say "1.9 SUX BAD UPDATE BACK TO 1.8 NEVER GOING TO PLAY CUBECRAFT AGAIN!!!!!!! DELETED SERVER!!!!! BAD UPDATE!!!!!!" is because they have seen others play it, and know about its "badness" in PvP

ecoffey

Feb 27, 2016
Vaya mierda de version se crashea cada tiempo y el pvp es una mrd Vayan a la antigua version o estaran jodidos x los que quieren la 1.8 Pls cambien de idea y deberian haber hecho una maldita encuesta en vez de hacer un cambio abismal en cubecraft -.-

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
1 MONTH AFTER THE UPDATES AND THERE ARE MORE BUGZ INSTEAD SERVERS!! GG CUBE
nice that you will listen and add a vote system for 1.8/1.9 like Skywars with OP or day time....
Thanks!-_-

Reactions: diogo

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
1 MONTH AFTER THE UPDATES AND THERE ARE MORE BUGZ INSTEAD SERVERS!! GG CUBE
nice that you will listen and add a vote system for 1.8/1.9 like Skywars with OP or day time....
Thanks!-_-

:v
Why are you being salty?
It is the only 1.9 server
and the only problem/bug we see are caused by the anti cheat.
But tru, They are taking a long time to optimize the anti cheat (Although i am not a programmer, atleast not a good one yet :v so.. doesn't really know if it is hard or not)

But meh

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Why are you being salty?
It is the only 1.9 server
and the only problem/bug we see are caused by the anti cheat.
But tru, They are taking a long time to optimize the anti cheat (Although i am not a programmer, atleast not a good one yet :v so.. doesn't really know if it is hard or not)

But meh
THERE OWN PLAYERS WANTS 1.8 AND THEY DONT DO IT!?!?
Sorry but it dont needs to go crazier....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Top Bottom