Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey1201

Mar 9, 2016
OMG change back to 1.8 PVP. Can't u see that almost everybody hates 1.9 and wants 1.8 back! Get it back so minecraft isn't a useless piece of crap

Reactions: Buffy1970

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
OMG change back to 1.8 PVP. Can't u see that almost everybody hates 1.9 and wants 1.8 back! Get it back so minecraft isn't a useless piece of crap
1. Please don't swear.
2. Don't act childish
3. I like the update, not everybody hates it.
4. Cube might remove the swing cooldown, so don't cry, it's only a game.
5. About the whole new game thing, this is complete nonsense. The only major thing they edited was the attack speed.
6. The only reason you made a forum account was to complain about 1.9, that is just stupid. I have been here for quite some time, when the 1.9 update came, suddenly 47297463 people made an account to complain about the update.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
1. Please don't swear.
2. Don't act childish
5. About the whole new game thing, this is complete nonsense. The only major thing they edited was the attack speed.
6. The only reason you made a forum account was to complain about 1.9, that is just stupid. I have been here for quite some time, when the 1.9 update came, suddenly 47297463 people made an account to complain about the update.
Man, he's just giving his opinion... (I think)

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
1. Please don't swear.
2. Don't act childish
HAHAHA "Not everybody hates it" exactly he said that almost everybody hate it not all. read the damn pose before you reply

Also stfu i have gotten like 20 successful ban reports, i made an account to report hackers. BEFORE 1.9

And they added sheilds btw

Bailey1201

Mar 9, 2016
1. Please don't swear.
2. Don't act childish
i thought u said not everybody hated it, but then why did 47 million people start complaining about it.???????? Question Mark..... Only thing they changed was the attack speed u say??? What about the iron axe having more power than the iron sword [(with all ores) (gold, diamond, iron, wood, stone)]. Also, the stupid shield. Isn't minecraft PVP supposed to be attacking, not defending and not getting hit while is DIRECT PVP. Lastly, the attack speed proved to people that players with less protective armor could beat higher ranked PVPers and armor with there skills. 1.8 was good because it showed who had actually skills, rather than evening out the rules to let everyone STRATEGICALLY plan their attack.

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
1. Please don't swear.
2. Don't act childish
Wait how is he being the childish one when you think "crap" is a swear word?

Last edited:

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
HAHAHA "Not everybody hates it" exactly he said that almost everybody hate it not all. read the damn pose before you reply

Also stfu i have gotten like 20 successful ban reports, i made an account to report hackers. BEFORE 1.9

You know how I am to talking to him and not you? Yeah thought so. Also, don't swear on the forums. You can get banned from the forums.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
i thought u said not everybody hated it, but then why did 47 million people start complaining about it.???????? Question Mark..... Only thing they changed was the attack speed u say??? What about the iron axe having more power than the iron sword [(with all ores) (gold, diamond, iron, wood, stone)]. Also, the stupid shield. Isn't minecraft PVP supposed to be attacking, not defending and not getting hit while is DIRECT PVP. Lastly, the attack speed proved to people that players with less protective armor could beat higher ranked PVPers and armor with there skills. 1.8 was good because it showed who had actually skills, rather than evening out the rules to let everyone STRATEGICALLY plan their attack.
I like it, and many others like it too.
The funny thing is, that axes still aren't better, unless you have skill. The DPS of axes still isn't better than swords, swords therefore are better.
About the shield, what? That doesn't nake any sence at all. You know you could like "block-hit" before 1.9? Right? You know that right? And that the sheild replaces it? You know that?
Oh and yeah, 1.9 requires some more braincells, so what? You have those, right?

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly

Oh and yeah, about those "40 succesful bans", hmm... 9? Oh yeah, I can count.

LightningAC

Mar 20, 2016
No it is not Cubecraft, you are probably using the A0 BETA version of optifine, there is a newer version of it on the website.
I don't even have optifine and I would appreciate it if someone could give me a list of a minimum system requirements where it won't be laggy or crash.

LightningAC

Mar 20, 2016
Also, extreme lag is already worse enough and having to time our attacks with extreme lag will be death.

coolnye

Mar 10, 2016
People are saying, "I hate 1.9 pvp! it sucks!" What they mean, "I hate 1.9 pvp because all I can do is spam click!" Maybe you just need to get better...

Reactions: telegamer

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
People are saying, "I hate 1.9 pvp! it sucks!" What they mean, "I hate 1.9 pvp because all I can do is spam click!" Maybe you just need to get better...
I could write an essay about this... and so I will.

WHY 1.9 PvP sucks.

Ahem. Ahem. So guys, you know about 1.9 Minecraft right? well if you don't, you're lucky, because I am here to explain it to you. So what 1.9 basically does is it changes PvP. You might think this isn't all that big of a deal. BUT YOU'RE WRONG! I've Made a list of all the things it changes and also explained some of them.

1. There is a new PvP cooldown meaning you have to time your attacks.
Well, first of all this is stupid. YOU CLICK ON PEOPLE TO HIT THEM WITH YOUR LEGO SWORD! THEY ARE PEOPLE! NOT CHESTS! it makes all the fights much much longer and really destroys the basic point of PvP.
2.Axes have more attack damage than Swords.
Yeah makes sense. A Stone Axe has more attack damage than a Diamond Sword? Why????? Mojang what were you smoking when you made this update? also lets just ignore the fact that its slightly more easier to get a Stone Axe than a Diamond Sword.

And don't even get me started on the people yelling spamclickers!!!! (ahem.... coolnye) whenever you try to disagree with them. Thats just the easiest way to tell everyone who is reading your comment "Hey guys! I suck at PvP! I have no idea what PvP is all about, and I love this update because no one else has one either."

Plus its a lot more unfair on us who've spent 2-4 YEARS practicing PvP skills, perfecting our approach, learning for countless hours, and what is it all based upon? clicking speed. And then Mojang comes up with something that completely changes everything, meaning we will have to spend another year to master this Bullshit ( honestly I dont even care I said Bullshit, I am so annoyed with the new PvP stuff ). Ok I am sure you've all heard of Football (Soccer) right? Some masters of the game are - Leo Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, and many more. So if the Soccer association came along and said "from now on, legs won't be used in Soccerl. Only hands." Like that would completely remove the purpose of the game and thus would render all the practice sessions of the Soccer stars useless. Thats exactly what Mojang did. Plus cubecraft made it even worse by only allowing 1.9. Peace.

For you guys who don't have time to read all just read the last paragraph.

Please note all this ideas were not mine, they were of Technoblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.