Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I could write an essay about this... and so I will.

WHY 1.9 PvP sucks.

Ahem. Ahem. So guys, you know about 1.9 Minecraft right? well if you don't, you're lucky, because I am here to explain it to you. So what 1.9 basically does is it changes PvP. You might think this isn't all that big of a deal. BUT YOU'RE WRONG! I've Made a list of all the things it changes and also explained some of them.
Oh boy! I can reply to someone who only has joined the forums to complain about 1.9!

1. There is a new PvP cooldown meaning you have to time your attacks.
Well, first of all this is stupid. YOU CLICK ON PEOPLE TO HIT THEM WITH YOUR LEGO SWORD! THEY ARE PEOPLE! NOT CHESTS! it makes all the fights much much longer and really destroys the basic point of PvP.
It doesn't destroy it, it gives you a new challenge. It changes things up and makes you get a new strategy, other than destoring you mouse with clicks.
2.Axes have more attack damage than Swords.
Yeah makes sense. A Stone Axe has more attack damage than a Diamond Sword? Why????? Mojang what were you smoking when you made this update? also lets just ignore the fact that its slightly more easier to get a Stone Axe than a Diamond Sword.
Fun fact: swords still have a better DPS (Damage Per Second).
And don't even get me started on the people yelling spamclickers!!!! (ahem.... coolnye) whenever you try to disagree with them. Thats just the easiest way to tell everyone who is reading your comment "Hey guys! I suck at PvP! I have no idea what PvP is all about, and I love this update because no one else has one either."
Fun fact, already got this point out of the way, but because I'm in a good mood, I'll repeat it! Just for you!
I wasn't bad at 1.8 pvp, not at all. 1.9 gives people a new challenge, for everyone. The reason why you are yelling is because you are bad at 1.9 pvp, seems legit.
Plus its a lot more unfair on us who've spent 2-4 YEARS practicing PvP skills, perfecting our approach, learning for countless hours, and what is it all based upon? clicking speed.
I'm just going to link you to this video since it pretty much explains it.
And then Mojang comes up with something that completely changes everything, meaning we will have to spend another year to master this *unicorns* ( honestly I dont even care I said Bullshit, I am so annoyed with the new PvP stuff ). Ok I am sure you've all heard of Football (Soccer) right? Some masters of the game are - Leo Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, and many more. So if the Soccer association came along and said "from now on, legs won't be used in Soccerl. Only hands." Like that would completely remove the purpose of the game and thus would render all the practice sessions of the Soccer stars useless. Thats exactly what Mojang did. Plus cubecraft made it even worse by only allowing 1.9.
Before I start, please don't swear, I know you are new. Since the only reason you joined is to complain about 1.9. But if swearing isn't allowed in-game, why would it be allowed on the forums? Hmm... Maybe you should have thought a litle more.
About the part where you rant about Mojang, why are you ranting about it here? Doesn't seem right.
Don't you get sick of playing skywars or other gamemodes after 2-4 years? You do? See! But 1.9 gives it you a new challenge! Dang! I now have a challenge in life other than breaking my mouse!
About the soccer/football thing, what? Didn't I already got those points out of the way? Oh yeah, a new challenge. Football gets boring after playing it for too long, doesn't it? Yeah it does.
Oh and yeah, be sure to read these wise words.
Bye, I hope you got some more braincells now.

Reactions: Komodо

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
About the part where you rant about Mojang, why are you ranting about it here? Doesn't seem right.
Don't you get sick of playing skywars or other gamemodes after 2-4 years? You do? See! But 1.9 gives it you a new challenge! Dang! I now have a challenge in life other than breaking my mouse!
Lmfao "dont you get sick of playing skywars or other gamemodes after 2-4 years? You do? see! But 1.9 gives it you a new challenge!" He never said he played these gamemodes for 2-4 years. He said that over 2-4 years he had practiced PvP and then mojang came along and created a new game, 1.9. And Cubecraft followed along. Also "Dang! I now have a challenge in life other than breaking my mouse" I absolutely hate the 1 second cool down. I do not click comething crazy like 20 cps but it still disables me from killing people with more gear. And as i have said in other posts, In eggwars case this means camping. which is also against the rules and can result in a ban if repeated. Look at my other post if you want a link to thread that says that.

Before I start, please don't swear, I know you are new. Since the only reason you joined is to complain about 1.9. But if swearing isn't allowed in-game, why would it be allowed on the forums? Hmm... Maybe you should have thought a little more.
What are you a helper? NO. This is in a way impersonating staff https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.41864/ #13 It will result in a 2-3 month mute.

Oh boy! I can reply to someone who only has joined the forums to complain about 1.9!.

So now there is something wrong about creating an account to express your opinion on something? Im sure you created your account to express you opinion on SOMETHING. whether it be about someone you thought was hacking or a suggestion for a server improvement. Its an opinion. If sharing your opinion is bad in your mind, then almost every post on this website is bad in your mind, including yours. Realize that everyone has a different reason to create an account, yours in no better than CoolGaymah's or mine or anyone's. So stop using the line "They just created their account to complain about 1.9" to your defense. All you are doing is discouraging people from sharing their opinions and ideas with the community.

I'm not even gonna cover everything you said in you post. Everyone's post is an opinion and you are not more right than them.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Lmfao "dont you get sick of playing skywars or other gamemodes after 2-4 years? You do? see! But 1.9 gives it you a new challenge!" He never said he played these gamemodes for 2-4 years. He said that over 2-4 years he had practiced PvP and then mojang came along and created a new game, 1.9. And Cubecraft followed along. Also "Dang! I now have a challenge in life other than breaking my mouse" I absolutely hate the 1 second cool down. I do not click comething crazy like 20 cps but it still disables me from killing people with more gear. And as i have said in other posts, In eggwars case this means camping. which is also against the rules and can result in a ban if repeated. Look at my other post if you want a link to thread that says that.
10/10 m8. Skywars is a PvP based game. It was an example. Just like the soccer one.
Oh, you can't kill people with better gear? Oh, well I can! So let me tell you how to do that! You just "kind of strafe", if you know whatI'm saying! See today you learned!
Oh, a one second cooldown? Well don't use axes than! Use swords with a cooldown of 0.6 seconds than! Swords are better anyway...

What are you a helper? NO. This is in a way impersonating staff https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.41864/ #13 It will result in a 2-3 month mute.
Fun fact: I am not even near doing this. And even worse than that, you linked the wrong thread! These are the forums! The forums have a rules post aswell!
Oh, and btw, how else can I become a helper? If I don't inform people on what is allowed and what isn't? What if I don't report people? How can I become helper than? Hnm.. Oh! You can't? Yeah... You can't..

So now there is something wrong about creating an account to express your opinion on something?
No, but do you think it is correct to make an account here, and
-not even trying the update
-screaming that 1.9 'sux' without valid reasons
-screaming '1.8 back', while they explained why they wanted 1.9 only
-screaming at mods that they want 1.8 back
-not knowing about any rules and just screaming whatever they come up with
Some of the things I listed are worst-case scenario.
So, after I have listed all of those things, do you still think it is correct to join the forums, only to complain about 1.9? No? Why? There are plenty more sections here... And you only scream at the 1.9 update.. That doesn't seem right does it?
Oh, and you joined, just like I did, the forums to report players. Great! That's fantastic! 10/10 reason to join! (Not joking around this time)

So stop using the line "They just created their account to complain about 1.9" to your defense.
The only thing I am doing is pointing it out. Nothing more.
I'm not even gonna cover everything you said in you post. Everyone's post is an opinion and you are not more right than them.
I know I am not, however I do have a way better experience on the forums, which all of kids complaining about the update, don't.

NightMareBonnieEE

Feb 23, 2016
i saw a hacker and i saw him flying in skywars His Name Is zupergato

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2016-03-26 om 18.12.37.png
    Schermafbeelding 2016-03-26 om 18.12.37.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 231

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
Oh, you can't kill people with better gear? Oh, well I can! So let me tell you how to do that! You just "kind of strafe", if you know whatI'm saying! See today you learned!
I know how the fuck to strafe i do strafe it is just about impossible when you cant hit them half the time.
No, but do you think it is correct to make an account here, and
-not even trying the update
-screaming that 1.9 'sux' without valid reasons
-screaming '1.8 back', while they explained why they wanted 1.9 only
-screaming at mods that they want 1.8 back
-not knowing about any rules and just screaming whatever they come up with
Some of the things I listed are worst-case scenario.
So, after I have listed all of those things, do you still think it is correct to join the forums, only to complain about 1.9? No? Why? There are plenty more sections here... And you only scream at the 1.9 update.. That doesn't seem right does it?
Oh, and you joined, just like I did, the forums to report players. Great! That's fantastic! 10/10 reason to join! (Not joking around this time)

I have tried every gamemode on the update server times, and eggwars which was my favorite, around 50 times.

I know how to spell i would not spell sucks "sux". And anyways i have not "screamed" "1.9 sucks". I know some people have but directed this at me.

I have explained why i want 1.9 as well. I do now go around "screaming" stuff i have no way to explain about.

I have not "screamed" at any mods that i want 1.9, only posted here on the forums. I know the mods are not in control of what version on MC the server uses.

Don't fucking say I have only posted on this thread, I mainly report people. I agree it doesn't seem right.

You don't even know who i am, stop jumping to conclusions.

I know I am not, however I do have a way better experience on the forums, which all of kids complaining about the update, don't.

What are you even saying? I don't understand, are you talking about me or you? (I'm serious i don't know what you mean)

Last edited:

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
Oh boy! I can reply to someone who only has joined the forums to complain about 1.9!
Yeah! And I can finally reply to a noob in minecraft who thinks he's mastered the game!

It doesn't destroy it, it gives you a new challenge. It changes things up and makes you get a new strategy, other than destoring you mouse with clicks.
I hardly get 8 clicks per second, but in 1.9 PvP you have to get frickin 1 click per second.

Fun fact: swords still have a better DPS (Damage Per Second).
There is more to a weapon than DPS.... why don't you understand that????

Fun fact, already got this point out of the way, but because I'm in a good mood, I'll repeat it! Just for you!
I wasn't bad at 1.8 pvp, not at all. 1.9 gives people a new challenge, for everyone. The reason why you are yelling is because you are bad at 1.9 pvp, seems legit.
Yes, I'll admit I am bad at 1.9 PvP, but I'll repeat this just for you, 1.9 RUINS PvP! Oh, and also if you're so "good" at PvP, then 1v1 me right now in Timo***

I'm just going to link you to this video since it pretty much explains it.
Oh it does explain it. see he himself says in the video " If you get something decent like 5 to 6 clicks per second, then you're fine" but 1.9 makes it, guess what? 1 CLICK PER SECOND! WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Before I start, please don't swear, I know you are new. Since the only reason you joined is to complain about 1.9. But if swearing isn't allowed in-game, why would it be allowed on the forums? Hmm... Maybe you should have thought a litle more.
You think Bullshit is a swear word? hahhahahahahahahah. oh wait you're serious. How old are you? 7? yeah I guessed so.
Listen if you think Bullshit is a swear word, you're not ready for the internet. God Dang. You see what I did there? I made you feel better by inserting another "swear word" there. Yes, you can thank me later!

About the soccer/football thing, what? Didn't I already got those points out of the way? Oh yeah, a new challenge. Football gets boring after playing it for too long, doesn't it? Yeah it does. Oh and yeah, be sure to read these wise words.
Bye, I hope you got some more braincells now.
It gets boring if you don't have the MOTIVATION for it. if you have enough motivation, then it doesn't get boring even after 50 years. Thanks! Bye! Hope I never see you again!

Reactions: Buffy1970

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
also i did read these wise words. Yes every server will sooner or later update to 1.9. but they will be smart enough to remove the sword cooldown, unlike you.
What on earth? Why am I stupid? Doesn't make ant sence, at all. Have you never seen my messages or something? I have clearly said "They might remove the cooldown". Why am Is stupid then? Where does this make sence?

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
What on earth? Why am I stupid? Doesn't make ant sence, at all. Have you never seen my messages or something? I have clearly said "They might remove the cooldown". Why am Is stupid then? Where does this make sence?
Nice comebeack man! Ok, all jokes aside, that was the most stupidest comeback I've ever seen. First of all, "might" is something totally different from "will". In google's words, Will is "expressing inevitable events." and might is "used to express possibility or make a suggestion.". As you can see, they are completely different. What you said was they MIGHT remove the sword cooldown. What other servers say is that they WILL remove the sword cooldown. Second, if you really want it ill make a few corrections to my sentence, and you should make some corrections too to your sentence. It's horrible!

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
Also i did read these wise words. Yes every server will sooner or later update to 1.9. but they will be smart enough to remove the sword cooldown, unlike CubeCraft.

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
I have nothing against 1.9. I love the new glass poles, the different types of blocks, and pretty much everything. Well, everything except the sword cooldown and the shields.Those suck.

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
And thats all we ask CubeCraft to do......Just remove the sword cooldown and somehow disable shields, Duel weilding. Thanks!

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
And thats all we ask CubeCraft to do......Just remove the sword cooldown and somehow disable shields and dual weilding. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Thjis wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Bday! 🎉
Tommy Boi wrote on Robbedz's profile.
We'll miss you!
Tommy Boi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you so much for everything Mit, we'll miss you
Top Bottom