Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AccountUnknown

Mar 12, 2016
The 2 biggest pvp servers are not fully 1.9, cubecraft- a minigame server- questions why people dislike 1.9 pvp... I am pretty sure the these pvp servers know what they are doing.

Use_Logic

Mar 10, 2016
Listen I love 1.9 and all of its features besides the attack reload. When your playing EggWars it is terrible! you canbarely get anykills i liked the eggwars before the 1.9 update! Keep 1.9 but get a plugin that stops the Attack Reload Ik what the nam is but i dont know if im allowed to put that here.

coolnye

Mar 10, 2016
Can I get my money back because CubeCraft wouldn't listen to the players, saw all the HATE about 1.9 SAW HOW MUCH PEOPLE 1.8 WANTS!!!!
Why is there a forum but CubeCraft WOULDN'T LISTEN THE PLAYERS!?!?!?
Or remove the cooldown(100 times suggested)

Thanks,
I will wait for a reaction!
(And don't think hmm ok, give me a reaction why you dont listen!!)
There may be a lot of hate on 1.9, but there is also a lot of love with it too. I love the 1.9 updates, and you just need to deal with it.

SpacedBlue

Oct 14, 2015
ŦħE NEŦħERLANÐS
Can I get my money back because CubeCraft wouldn't listen to the players, saw all the HATE about 1.9 SAW HOW MUCH PEOPLE 1.8 WANTS!!!!
Why is there a forum but CubeCraft WOULDN'T LISTEN THE PLAYERS!?!?!?
Or remove the cooldown(100 times suggested)

Thanks,
I will wait for a reaction!
(And don't think hmm ok, give me a reaction why you dont listen!!)
Same

DMS_Strike

Jul 13, 2015
A yellow box
Tbh, I find it random that such a big server would make such a huge change? The majority of people who enjoy pvp, use 1.7/1.8. You'll see the minority of people saying "Ooh, 1.9 is amazing" - Perhaps this is because they can't pvp in 1.7/1.8 so they have a somewhat better chance of killing people through 1.9.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Most PvP players hate 1.9, just like me... The cooldown is an annoying feature that makes battles much longer, and many players are having FPS issues with this update. The only thing I see is good in it is the left hand and the shield (I like the End City too, but we are talking about PvP). Anyway, there is one thing that will make CubeCraft to not go back to 1.8...
It is an update. We can't do anything about it. It is like the 1.7 to 1.8 change. We need to stick to 1.9

GhostWalkerXD

Mar 20, 2016
PLEASE make the server in 1.8! 1.9 is horrible and is loosing you dedicated players. Please make it 1.9 and 1.8 accessible. Ty sooo much my friends and i will definitely love it.

LightningAC

Mar 20, 2016
I would just like to point out that cubecraft keeps fudging crashing my minecraft! I make a vote that we should keep 1.8. This is only cubecraft that crashes, all the other servers i go on don't crash on 1.9. So, basically it is a cubecraft problem for sure.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I would just like to point out that cubecraft keeps fudging crashing my minecraft! I make a vote that we should keep 1.8. This is only cubecraft that crashes, all the other servers i go on don't crash on 1.9. So, basically it is a cubecraft problem for sure.
No it is not Cubecraft, you are probably using the A0 BETA version of optifine, there is a newer version of it on the website.

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
Please do not downgrade to 1.8.
Minecraft 1.9 is really amazing and would be a great tragedy that a server like yours did not have The Combat Update and return to Spamclick.
Do not be led by people who just insult the version without arguments, the 1.9 is very funny.
If you are going to return at least 1.8 please please at least do it optional.
1.9 I love and a lot of people too.
Greetings.
HAHA first off dont say "Do not be led by people who just insult the version without arguments" because did you pose arguments? NO. So don't tell people they don't have arguments when a lot of people have far better arguments than what you have. Second, It would be a tragedy if a great server like cube craft stayed on 1.9. They will lose the vast majority of their at all serious PvPers like myself. This is not just because of jitter clicking. I am not that fast of a clicker, Still, I cannot click nearly as fast as i used to be able to. The 1 second cooldown is quite long. Before the update, In eggwars I could take down a lot of full irons and other people who out geared my leather and stone sword. However, In 1.9 i have not come close to killing someone who out geared me. This shows that the best gear wins. Getting gear in eggwars requires camping. Elongated/repeated camping is Banable according to: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.41864/ number 12. In short, 1.9 causes camping which makes the game boring. If they do "optional" 1.8 it will not be how you want it, 1.9 pvp. That wouldn't work because in order to have all or most of the 1.9 features the clients players use would need to be 1.9. So if people are on 1.8 they wont have some of these features. Are you saying you want the 1.9 client to be allowed to join but it is still 1.8 for the most part? Just as many if not more don't like 1.9 and love 1.8. Consider this some arguments that you were saying people like me who want 1.8 aren't posing.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
HAHA first off dont say "Do not be led by people who just insult the version without arguments" because did you pose arguments? NO. So don't tell people they don't have arguments when a lot of people have far better arguments than what you have. Second, It would be a tragedy if a great server like cube craft stayed on 1.9. They will lose the vast majority of their at all serious PvPers like myself. This is not just because of jitter clicking. I am not that fast of a clicker, Still, I cannot click nearly as fast as i used to be able to. The 1 second cooldown is quite long. Before the update, In eggwars I could take down a lot of full irons and other people who out geared my leather and stone sword. However, In 1.9 i have not come close to killing someone who out geared me. This shows that the best gear wins. Getting gear in eggwars requires camping. Elongated/repeated camping is Banable according to: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.41864/ number 12. In short, 1.9 causes camping which makes the game boring. If they do "optional" 1.8 it will not be how you want it, 1.9 pvp. That wouldn't work because in order to have all or most of the 1.9 features the clients players use would need to be 1.9. So if people are on 1.8 they wont have some of these features. Are you saying you want the 1.9 client to be allowed to join but it is still 1.8 for the most part? Just as many if not more don't like 1.9 and love 1.8. Consider this some arguments that you were saying people like me who want 1.8 aren't posing.
You are the only person with TRUE arguments

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

AlfaRojo

Nov 28, 2015
www.youtube.com
When Notch, or Microsoft, update minecraft to 1.9 version... only you cubecraft stay in the 1.9 all the other servers support 1.8 and 1.9 why you dont?? My friend and I just play on cube, but now, we dont ;(
Plsss get support to 1.8 version the PvP of the 1.9 really sucks

jkyt07

Jan 10, 2016
get home, all exited to play some cubecraft, egg wars skywars survival games, it don't madder, THEN all of the sudden "we have updated to 1.9! it'd be cool if you did too!"
*flips table*
*shouts inappropriate words*
*deletes cubecraft from server list*
*writes comment about what happened*

minecraft 1.9 is the worst thing that has ever happened to minecraft, it's virtually a whole new game. once all of the good minecraft servers stop being 1.8 compatible im selling my minecraft account, taking allmost any amount

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
get home, all exited to play some cubecraft, egg wars skywars survival games, it don't madder, THEN all of the sudden "we have updated to 1.9! it'd be cool if you did too!"
*flips table*
*shouts inappropriate words*
*deletes cubecraft from server list*
*writes comment about what happened*

minecraft 1.9 is the worst thing that has ever happened to minecraft, it's virtually a whole new game. once all of the good minecraft servers stop being 1.8 compatible im selling my minecraft account, taking allmost any amount
So tru tho....

Reactions: Bailey1201
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom