Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
You have to realize that in the future, all of the servers will become 1.9. It is how Minecraft works right now,
Not necessarily, a server could stay 1.8 for however long they want. However, They could have also done what a lot of big servers done, 1.9 with 1.8 pvp.

Jeick2740

Jul 14, 2015
Please do not downgrade to 1.8.
Minecraft 1.9 is really amazing and would be a great tragedy that a server like yours did not have The Combat Update and return to Spamclick.
Do not be led by people who just insult the version without arguments, the 1.9 is very funny.
If you are going to return at least 1.8 please please at least do it optional.
1.9 I love and a lot of people too.
Greetings.

daan12345daan

Nov 17, 2015
the pvp is ok its better than i thought i like it but i like 1.8 pvp too so i dont care what version this server will be in the future

Reactions: telegamer

ZafiroƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Mar 13, 2016
Chile Calama
No me gusta que solo se pueda entrar con la 1.9 hay personas que aun no logran dominarla y ademas no me gusta que solo se entre con una versión pongan con la 1.8 también porfavor:(

RobbyLuigi8

Jan 27, 2016
1.9 is fun except that when people TRY to pvp like it did before, it gets really annoying to kill them especially when its 1 vs 4.

Gert-Jan

Feb 25, 2016
Guys i have a question i have so many vanity points but i cant do anything with it is it possible to change some to normal points ????

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Guys i have a question i have so many vanity points but i cant do anything with it is it possible to change some to normal points ????
No, but soon there will be a "custom shield" thing.
I think you can create your own shield with vanity points, I'm I right?

LightCraftGamer

Mar 10, 2016
[Quote = "Renss, mensaje: 452.174, miembro de: 68781"] No, pero pronto será una cosa "personalizado escudo".
Creo que se puede crear su propio escudo con puntos de tocador, estoy en lo cierto? [/ Quote]
Parece asi eso lo estan Haciendo

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
Please do not downgrade to 1.8.
Minecraft 1.9 is really amazing and would be a great tragedy that a server like yours did not have The Combat Update and return to Spamclick.
Do not be led by people who just insult the version without arguments, the 1.9 is very funny.
If you are going to return at least 1.8 please please at least do it optional.
1.9 I love and a lot of people too.
Greetings.
speak for yourself, not a "lot of people" love 1.9, most dedicated pvpers (except telegamer) HATE 1.9

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
plus Telegamer you aren't even "good" at pvp, your elo in badlion is 1399, and thats horrible. So stop lying and tell everyone that your'e bad at pvp, no ones gonna do anything

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Can I get my money back because CubeCraft wouldn't listen to the players, saw all the HATE about 1.9 SAW HOW MUCH PEOPLE 1.8 WANTS!!!!
Why is there a forum but CubeCraft WOULDN'T LISTEN THE PLAYERS!?!?!?
Or remove the cooldown(100 times suggested)

Thanks,
I will wait for a reaction!
(And don't think hmm ok, give me a reaction why you dont listen!!)

Reactions: SpacedBlue
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom