:cube_light:Im very love 1.9:cube_light:
ITS very noice:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 151

Lucasshg [Diamond]

Mar 8, 2016
Hi, I'm very sad after having heard this news, I am a player of his network, giving rank diamond, and game two years ago in his server, I do not have a very good pc and 1.9 me very wrong, I'm not the unique, there are many people complaining about the same thing, really support the idea that implement the 1.8 and 1.9 since not everyone likes the 1.9 is for their changes implemented in terms of PvP or being the latest version and not have a Optifine version.

Martaaa

Jan 8, 2016
SPAIN
The votes appear to show how 1.8 is better and they're still not changing it? Its a shame..

DGA

May 23, 2015
I already love it <3
It is only a shame that a lot of people don't know the new basics of pvp on 1.9. But i'm sure that people will learn it :)
Shut up, cant you see how from more than 10k a day it has been reduced to less than 6k, pls open your eyes -_-
Everyone, mods, owner, ranks, open your eyes, the server is going down.
Everyone hates 1.9

And Id really hate to leave the server, but until further notice, so be it

Reactions: Alepolis99

Alepolis99

Dec 2, 2015
I dont like the pvp of the 1.9 please do an combination between 1.8 pvp and 1.9 new stuff!!!!!!
#1.9suckcubeplease1.8

Reactions: Nescor

Alepolis99

Dec 2, 2015
Shut up, cant you see how from more than 10k a day it has been reduced to less than 6k, pls open your eyes -_-
Everyone, mods, owner, ranks, open your eyes, the server is going down.
Everyone hates 1.9

And Id really hate to leave the server, but until further notice, so be it
DGA i am with you!!!!!ihate 1.9 let returned to 1.8 pvp

Reactions: Nescor and DGA

Bailey1201

Mar 9, 2016
Change back to PVP 1.8 please. The 1.9 update ruined minecraft PVP forever! I'm mad because my favorite gamemode, Eggwars, is boring now.

CaptainLeobardo_

Mar 6, 2016
Porfavor que cubecraft se mantenga en la 1.8 asta que OptiFine saque la vercion 1.9 porfavor :D :D :D :D o aun asi que lo dejen en la 1.8 :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom