Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

byanTraXx

Jun 4, 2015
From your dreams :v
First of all right now I don't like 1.9 beacuse they aren't Optifine Mod and my computer is not good enough so I can't play at this moment. One positive thing is they aren't any hackers on the server but it is only for a while.

misterjuantaco

Mar 3, 2016
The truth I do not like the 1.9 is horrible one who knows pvp and go and implement the 1.9 osea the pvp is now just is thinking of a strategy but then it would be boring you play Minecraft for fun not to think but good. Cubecraft is my preferred server but now that removed the 1.9 play :(

iLuke_PvP

Oct 29, 2015
Dear Cubecraft,

I dont like it that 1.9 has released on Cube, because when you build you got teleported back. From now on i decided to play on other servers because the update is not fine for Some games.

Thanks,
Luke

NetoV

Jun 5, 2015
México
pleaseeeeeeeee read this! :( :( :( :( :(

Por favor, les imploro que vuelva la versión 1.8!
Ya leí todos las publicaciones, sé que decidieron no hacer compatibles ambas versiones pero quiero que entiendan que el pvp en la 1.9 es muy malo! :( tanto que me aburre, minecraft era mi juego favorito y cubecraft era mi servidor favorito, he gastado más de 160 dolares en el juego, tengo rango Esmeralda y ahora odio tanto el juego y el servidor que ya no entro a jugar

Sé que a muchas personas les agradó la 1.9 y otros prefieren la 1.8, también sé que simplemente no pueden complacer a todos los usuarios al mismo tiempo, pero creo que es evidente que la mayoría prefiere la 1.8. Los lobbys están casi vacíos, siento que tiré mi dinero a la basura. Obviamente no puedo pedir un rembolso por el rango, pero si me desagrada mucho la idea de que mi juego favorito se convierta en una basura sólo por una actualización :/
Gracias.

Translation:

Please, I implore you to return version 1.8!
I've read all the posts, I know you decided not to reconcile both versions but I want you to understand that the pvp in 1.9 is very bad! :( So that bores me, minecraft was my favorite game and cubecraft was my favorite server, I have spent more than 160 dollars in the game, I have Emerald rank and now hate both the game and the server.

I know that many people like 1.9 and others prefer 1.8, also know that simply you can't be happy all users at the same time, but I think it is clear that most prefer 1.8. The lobbys are almost empty, I feel I threw my money away. Obviously I can't ask for a refund by rank, but I really hate the idea that my favorite game becomes a junk just for an upgrade: /
Thanks.

-NetoV

Reactions: trzzy666 and DamiCp

WillowOcean

Apr 21, 2014
USA
Many people do not enjoy the 1.9 PvP. I would recommend toggling the attacking cool down with a command block. The command is
/replaceitem entity @p slot.armor.head minecraft:wooden_button 1 0 {AttributeModifiers:[{AttributeName:"generic.attackSpeed",Name:generic.attackSpeed,Amount:99999999,Operation:0,UUIDMost:90498,UUIDLeast:161150}]}

_Fernando799_

Oct 3, 2015
cubecraft please return the server to 1.8 PvP of 1.9 really is unplayable 've practiced a lot PvP time and fast bridge I have Esmeralda rank in the server and the truth is that they do not even make me want to come to play for this cubecraft reason for return favo already can not do 2 compatible versions I'm not asking why I ask you to return to 1.8 please

Aifinha

Mar 7, 2016
please go back to 1.8, do not like fighting and I think many people agree with me. I love the cubecraft, so do not spoil. PLEASE

Reactions: iLuke_PvP

Kofran

Apr 21, 2015
Argentina
no me deja entran a cubecraft con la 1.9 , la ip que pongo es play.cubecraftgames.net
por favor ayuda

Taizah

Mar 6, 2016
Is ANYONE here realising what they are saying?! I have seen the most ridiculous comments! Some of you didn't even give it a chance! That's stupid! Yes, there are a few bugs in 1.9. However, they are being worked on. 1.9 actually has a big pvp strat, and it is one you will have to get used to, plus the fact that they might remove the sword swing cooldown. And if you haven't even given it a chance, you don't deserve to come on Cubecraft in any way.
You are so blatantly ignorant. 'give it a chance' - because of these new shields the game has been completely ruined, as nobody can stop others from attacking their island. '1.9 has a big pvp strat' - pvp is so slow now there is no more skill, clicking once then waiting for a bit does not require any skill at all.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
You are so blatantly ignorant. 'give it a chance' - because of these new shields the game has been completely ruined, as nobody can stop others from attacking their island. '1.9 has a big pvp strat' - pvp is so slow now there is no more skill, clicking once then waiting for a bit does not require any skill at all.
have you seen the shields? if you use them correctly, you can kill people... if you don't.. you don't. Doesn't using a shield correctly require skill? In what kind of world are we living!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom