Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LowFat

Dec 23, 2015
The Chunk Network
I suggest the removal of 1.9 mechanics for BlockWars.
BlockWars is a fast paced game, and this slow down results in people standing around a flag holder waiting... clicking... waiting... clicking...

Reactions: Zachㅤ

Renzo1315

Nov 25, 2015
Uruguay
English:
This new version is very Bugged, it's okay to want to be the first to be 1.9 completely but most of the comments asked to return the 1.8, please give him me like this comment and we may be able to react to the staff to take actions to respect.

Spanish:
Esta Nueva Versión Está Muy Bugeada, esta bien que quieran ser los primeros en ser 1.9 totalmente pero la mayoría de los comentarios piden que vuelva la 1.8, por favor denle me gusta a este comentario y puede que podamos hacer reaccionar al personal para que tome acciones al respecto.
att: Renzo1315

Zerotava_14

Mar 6, 2016
La verdad, la 1.9 nos abstiene de Muchos Movimientos Básicos en el pvp. EJEMPLO por, Cuando quiero hacer fastbridge y tengo el escudo ... ¿El Escudo me lo permite? ¿No verdad? Deberian Poner cubecraft párrafo 1.8 y 1.9, pues, en Todas Las Partidas me encuentro Muchos Jugadores Que No se muestran afecto por this ' 'versión' '. Muchas Personas Que Tienen Rango Diamante, obsidiana, hierro, etc, se arrepienten de haberlo Comprado al enterarse de un dia para Otro, Que El Servidor cubecraft cambia de versión. Deberian preocuparse Primero por quitar el lag of this Servidor (para mi uno de los Mejores, Pero from this actualizacion ya no lo juego muy Seguido) y LUEGO preocuparse en change La versión, la 1.9 La he probado y me parece la peor de Todas las Actualizaciones Que Haya visto.Por favor, tómense la molestia de read this comentario y volver a la 1.8, la decisión final la Tienen ustedes y se pueden quedar en la 1.9, Pero créanme Que Poco a Poco ira bajando el numero de jugadores.Gracias y buenas noches.:)

Zerotava_14

Mar 6, 2016
La verdad, la 1.9 nos abstiene de Muchos Movimientos Básicos en el pvp.Por ejemplo, Cuando quiero hacer fastbridge y tengo el escudo ... ¿El Escudo me lo permite? ¿No verdad? Deberian Poner cubecraft 1.8 y 1.9, pues, en Todas Las Partidas me encuentro Muchos Jugadores Que No muestran afecto por esta'version '. Muchas Personas Que Tienen Rango Diamante, obsidiana, hierro, etc, se arrepienten de haberlo Comprado al enterarse de un dia para Otro, Que El Servidor cubecraft cambia de versión. Deberian preocuparse Primero por quitar el lag de este Servidor (para mi uno de los Mejores, (Pero por esta actualizacion ya no lo juego muy Seguido) y LUEGO preocuparse en cambiar La versión, la 1.9 La he probado y me parece la peor de Todas las Actualizaciones Que Haya visto.Por favor, tómense la molestia de leer este comentario y volver a la 1.8, la decisión final la Tienen ustedes y se pueden quedar en la 1.9, Pero créanme Que Poco a Poco ira bajando el numero de jugadores.Gracias y buenas noches.:)

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
Welp their goes me playing any sort of pvp games on cubecraft, its a shame i did like eggwars. Plz change PvP to 1.8 because 1.9 PvP is horrible. I do hope that realize that switching to 1.9 is going to cause many of your players to leave.

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
I think before I did this had to have done a survey since all CubeCrafters have the right to review is not just because you want to change the change also have a say:mad:

ada1453YT

Dec 8, 2015
España
La 1.9 En sus Cosas mola Pero para matar a alguien te tiras medios de vida y como te venga alguien por detras de un Tomar por culo [porfavor volver a la 1.8] Él Pagado 100 $ para mantener un this Servidor ningún Para Que servidor Este se valla una Poniendo la mierda la 1.9 [enfadado Estoy muy] Solo se lo pasan bien los que hacen jitter click y a los que no lo hacen que le den] Hacer una encuesta antes de poner cosas así!

XleederTH

Mar 5, 2016
Panamá
There is a very big mistake with the "Antihack of fast place" (I'm not sure that is a Antihack) and the blocks are removed and can not do fast bridge and is very annoying because you have to make slower bridges.

XleederTH

Mar 5, 2016
Panamá
La 1.9 En sus Cosas mola Pero para matar a alguien te tiras medios de vida y como te venga alguien por detras de un Tomar por culo [porfavor volver a la 1.8] Él Pagado 100 $ para mantener un this Servidor ningún Para Que servidor Este se valla una Poniendo la mierda la 1.9 [enfadado Estoy muy] Solo se lo pasan bien los que hacen jitter click y a los que no lo hacen que le den] Hacer una encuesta antes de poner cosas así!
Tienes problemas??

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
There is a very big mistake with the "Antihack of fast place" (I'm not sure that is a Antihack) and the blocks are removed and can not do fast bridge and is very annoying because you have to make slower bridges.
Agreed Cubecraft was a sever i liked. along with what u said the pvp is ruined. Im just very glad i didn't purchases a rank yet i was going to but now its not worth it. Cubecraft plz consider changing this back so you get your players back on your server. i dont think that it is right to change a PVP server to a version that almost everybody thinks has ruined PVP.

EmanuuMC

Jan 6, 2015
Mexico
www.twitter.com
I like the 1.9, but only upgrade to this version and can not play in 1.8 is the worst thing they could have done. From now many people stop playing in Cubecraft, and although I will not be one of them, doing this is the worst thing you could think of.

I know it's difficult to make the two versions are compatible, but if other servers made it, you can too. I hope this version and rethink.

CrypticYT

Mar 6, 2016
nioX7Zz.png

Hello CubeCrafters!

We’ve just dropped our Minecraft 1.9 update! Please read this whole post before before posting!

We’ve decided to NOT support both 1.8 and 1.9 client as we want to embrace the new features in 1.9 and make the most out of them! If you’re still on a 1.8 client you won’t be able to join the server from now on so make sure you update your client to join the fun :)

We’ve tested current gamemodes, and upcoming ones, with Minecraft 1.9 and we feel the new update is really cool. There’s new blocks and block mechanics (Such as single glass panes now being a glass “pole” - check it out at Dance Off in the Lobby) so our builders can play with these to make you cooler maps!

We think the new 1.9 PVP mechanics are pretty nifty, we're going to monitor how it effects balance and gameplay over the coming days so you'll notice that we may tweak one or two things as time progresses!

Dw6rGbc.png

FAQ (Will be updated)

"I can't connect to the server because it says I need to update"
  • You need to update your client to 1.9 - To do this, on the launcher screen select "Profile Editor", double click your Minecraft username, and change the version to "Use Latest Version". Save the profile, login and get playing

On a side note, I'd like to apologise for the network instability issues we've suffered over the past week. We've recently moved data centre to try and improve connectivity (Reducing lag). With this we had a few teething issues. We've solved almost all of these issues now so you should notice everything improving.

On a more positive side note, now we've moved data centre and sorted 1.9 we've got our dev team working full out to bring out new features and games (yes, including FreeBuild) so prepare to be amazed at some of the stuff we've got coming for you! A lot of stuff was put on hold due to the datacenter move/1.9 update.

Hallo CubeCrafters!

We hebben zojuist onze Minecraft 1.9 update uitgebracht! Lees a.u.b. dit hele bericht voordat je reageert.

We hebben besloten niet 1.8 én 1.9 te ondersteunen, omdat we de nieuwe functies in 1.9 willen aannemen en het beste ervan willen maken! Als je nog steeds 1.8 gebruikt zal je niet in staat zijn om de server te joinen, dus zorg dat je je client update om van het plezier te genieten :simple_smile:

We hebben huidige en aankomende gamemodes getest met Minecraft 1.9 en we vinden de nieuwe update heel cool. Er zijn nieuwe blokken en blok mechanica (Zoals enkele ruiten die nu glas ''palen'' zijn - kijk maar bij de Danc-Off in de Lobby). Dus onze bouwers kunnen hiermee spelen zodat ze nog coolere maps kunnen maken!

We denken dat de nieuwe 1.9 PVP methode best handig is, we zullen er de komende dagen op letten wat voor effect het op de balans en gameplay heeft, dus je zal merken dat we soms één of twee dingen zullen aanpassen na verloop van tijd.

Veelgestelde vragen (Zal worden geüpdatet)

''Ik kan de server niet joinen omdat er staat dat ik moet updaten''

- Je moet je client updaten naar 1.9 - Om dit te doen, moet je bij de launcher ''Profile Editor'' selecteren, twee keer klikken op je Minecraft gebruikersnaam, en je versie veranderen naar ''Use Latest Version''. Sla het profiel op, log in en je kunt spelen.

Hiernaast wil ik graag mijn excuus aanbieden voor de instabiliteitsproblemen van het die het netwerk had de laatste week. We hebben recentelijk de datacenter verplaatst om te proberen de connectiviteit te verbeteren (Lag verminderen). Hiermee hadden we een paar kleine problemen. We hebben nu bijna al deze problemen opgelost dus je zou de verbeteringen moeten merken.

Aan de positieve kant, nu we de hebben datacenter verplaatst en 1.9 klaar hebben werkt het dev team hard voor nieuwe functies en games (ja, ook FreeBuild) dus bereid je voor om versteld te staan van dingen die we klaar hebben voor je! Veel dingen werden in de wacht gezet door de datacenter verplaatsing/1.9 update.
could you please make it so people on 1.8 can get on?

Kragast

Mar 6, 2016
Hello! I want to tell you about some bugs!
1) Potions, they are unusable, and haven't textures, because they were edited in 1.9!
2) Staff of healing, and others are unusable in left hand.
Please fix them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom