Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MaksMineYT

Apr 26, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him

We're better at making games than talking about them! Join @rubik_cube_man, @Efcluke94, @marcoslater, myself and the team in this slightly gone wrong update video about 1.19!

The soft launch on Java is going out today!​
Имба
Когда он подходит к основанию?
Да
Ура
Looks like a cool update. Let's see how it will turn out.
Пон

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2022
Have also noticed that egg wars is now completely about pvp, nobody is actually playing the game how it was intended. I seem to be the only one on my team protecting the egg and upgrading gens while everyone is just brawling with these stacked weapons and armor now. Completely removing the object of the game, does not feel the same, in a bad way.

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
I absolutely hate the resource pack. Some textures, especially user interface textures may not be changed in my opinion. I also hate that you change colours. The blue for example looks different. It's possible to deal with it on Bedrock (you can just delete certain file in your computer), but you made this impossible on Java. It also takes "hours" for the resource pack to even load every time I join or leave CubeCraft. Annoying. I hope that this update will be better on Bedrock, after release.

iijoris

Apr 7, 2023
all my friends and other people says this update is bad guys pls get the first update for java i was a java player because all the thinks was good but now i hate java cubecraft pls get the first cubecraft update pls pls pls :(

LordlessAbyss

Novice Member
Nov 16, 2018
Canada
Removing shields in EggWars made a substantial improvement to the awful update that was implemented. Just want to give credit where it's due when it comes to making changes that positively affect gameplay.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom