Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xNessus

Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com

We're better at making games than talking about them! Join @rubik_cube_man, @Efcluke94, @marcoslater, myself and the team in this slightly gone wrong update video about 1.19!

The soft launch on Java is going out today!​
What did you do with my favorite server?? This is the ugliest update I've seen in ages! Now I feel like I'm playing with 5-year-olds!! If you want more players, this does not mean that you should create a Bedrock version in Java!
Bring back the old Cube Craft version, and if you want to update, add games and events, not create a copy of Bedrock!

omegamad

Apr 4, 2023
What did you do with my favorite server?? This is the ugliest update I've seen in ages! Now I feel like I'm playing with 5-year-olds!! If you want more players, this does not mean that you should create a Bedrock version in Java!
Bring back the old Cube Craft version, and if you want to update, add games and events, not create a copy of Bedrock!
not like this wasn't going to happen at some point since of course at the end of the day it's the money over the players

Reactions: LordlessAbyss

Icouzz

Aug 26, 2019
Bulgaria
I want to ask, what was the staff thinking when making the update for EggWars? This game was good as it was, and you decided to ruin it. What is the point of the netherite armor? The new update is the opposite of what dedicated EggWars players are asking for. The game currently requiers no skill, you can get killed by someone with 2 hits from an axe. Instead of adding useless things that no one has asked for, you should focus on what people WANT.

GroeneBanaan

Nov 26, 2018
my thoughts on the update:

I haven't played CubeCraft in a while. Sometimes a game of Eggwars but that was it. But I was curious about the upcoming update. It seemed promising to me, but it turned out to be disappointing.

Resource pack:
I'm sorry to say it, but I've always not liked Bedrock, so it's a pity for me personally that this is starting to look a lot like Bedrock, and I don't think that's a positive point. In addition, I find some icons look strange and the game menus chaotic and ugly.

Eggwars:
I found the updates around Eggwars especially remarkable. I remember when there was a lot of fuss about an Eggwars update. An update that added wood, wool, redstone, etc. You listened to that and adapted. Do you really think that players (and especially experienced players) are waiting for things like Iron armor for Iron, Diamond armor for gold Obsidian for Dia etc. Weird that you think players will be excited about that.

Old games and maps:
To my surprise I also didn't see many new maps or old maps and no old games, while it was said that the games and maps would be gone UNTIL the update. But maybe we'll see it in the original release.

My conclusion:
I find it disappointing, I also notice that several players are disappointed. Not only with this update, but with many recent updates. It's also not wrong to sometimes leave some things as they are. Hypixel has had the same lobbies, games and way of playing for years. I personally like this better and more fun. Small updates are made that are clear and quick to understand. It remains easy and simple and sometimes even a bit of nostalgia that makes me want to play.

Again, I understand that updates are made for a reason, but I (and you) also see that many players are dissatisfied with recent updates. And you can throw everything at the fact that Minecraft servers are dead, but the decline in CubeCraft players has to do with CubeCraft itself. Games are being removed, maps are being removed. It will have to do with money. But all I hear (also from friends on CubeCraft) 'I'm quitting CubeCraft. This update ruined everything." I am again very disappointed in you.

GroeneBanaan

Nov 26, 2018
Oh my god. I tried playing a game of Egg Wars. What have you done to it? You destroyed one of your best games. Diamonds for Obi?! Are you trying to encourage even more rushing, and that's on OP mode? Furthermore, now it's Iron armor non-enchanted for how you start?! The water map is impossible to kill people, or so buggy because players can hit you but you can't hit them. This update, at least for Egg Wars is entirely backward and non-sensical. I played a few games and it was so buggy and messed up that I quit. I'm sorry but Egg Wars is ruined. You promised to stay to the basics in the video and make it feel classic. You did the complete opposite. The gameplay is horrendous and so many people in-game are complaining and upset in-game.

I had such high hopes for Egg Wars, but I was very wrong. If this is how Egg Wars is going to be, the game I have loved for 8 years. Then I'm done.
Totally agree!

Reactions: Icouzz

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Just logged onto Java not long ago. Didn't play any new games yet, but the texture pack was all worth it. Cubecraft should keep on going in this direction and make it more modern (using textures). Great job devs!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom