Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoosterKeel

Jul 1, 2021
Hey everyone! I am Keel and I am here to discuss one of the most interesting things I have found while playing Cubecraft! Hidden Levers!

From what I have seen, not many have discussed this, but I and my friends are willing to put in the effort to track down every single lever and figure out what they do! However, we can’t do this alone, so this is a call to action! If anyone would like to help us find levers, email creators, research, or just join our team for support it will be greatly appreciate!

So far we have a Discord Server and Youtube Channel dedicated to this project, and even if the end of this is not what we hope, we will still have fun! Stay tuned!

Discord: https://discord.gg/mdG9ZkWuxz
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAK813uvJnD3q1dCFWK4GA

Note: Everything we have found has been added or will be added to the server soon. We also have a credits channel for everyone who has previously or will contribute to this project.

Note: Apologies if I have this posted in the wrong thread (Legit just joined this site haha), please leave a comment if you have anything to say!

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone! I am Keel and I am here to discuss one of the most interesting things I have found while playing Cubecraft! Hidden Levers!

From what I have seen, not many have discussed this, but I and my friends are willing to put in the effort to track down every single lever and figure out what they do! However, we can’t do this alone, so this is a call to action! If anyone would like to help us find levers, email creators, research, or just join our team for support it will be greatly appreciate!

So far we have a Discord Server and Youtube Channel dedicated to this project, and even if the end of this is not what we hope, we will still have fun! Stay tuned!

Note: Everything we have found has been added or will be added to the server soon. We also have a credits channel for everyone who has previously or will contribute to this project.

Note: Apologies if I have this posted in the wrong thread (Legit just joined this site haha), please leave a comment if you have anything to say!
the Levers are already well known and there is a Discord setup by @PhilSwift76 as he made the original video about it on his channel months ago

Reactions: DapDap371

RoosterKeel

Jul 1, 2021
the Levers are already well known and there is a Discord setup by @PhilSwift76 as he made the original video about it on his channel months ago
Thank you for letting me know! I watched his video just now and it looks like he hasn’t actually solved this mystery, I reached out to let him know of what I was doing, and that we are actually trying to solve this, not just leave it where he did.

Reactions: Salty_Shadows

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you for letting me know! I watched his video just now and it looks like he hasn’t actually solved this mystery, I reached out to let him know of what I was doing, and that we are actually trying to solve this, not just leave it where he did.
he is working on a second video and its been chased for hours there is no solution just yet :)

RoosterKeel

Jul 1, 2021

I managed to glitch past the iron door, there was nothing there however, except pistons that didn’t seem to attach to anything.

Attachments

• DC511AC6-FEBC-4B3C-9B3A-8D2F4DB56026.png
    DC511AC6-FEBC-4B3C-9B3A-8D2F4DB56026.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 164
  • D521A4F3-5175-4E4A-9131-0D5BD6F5C119.png
    D521A4F3-5175-4E4A-9131-0D5BD6F5C119.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 229

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
Ok so basically what they do is when someone activates all of them, we get better ping. The levers activate a command block, which runs a command to start a plugin that activates more servers in more locations such as the deep ocean and Antarctica. Meaning we would get a huge boost in our connections to the servers. This is super secret info and I can’t say anything else such as who made the plugin ;). I just hope the initiator flips them soon. The water resistance of the Marina Trench servers are crippling!

RoosterKeel

Jul 1, 2021
Yes! Yes they truly are. How was the story I made up? Can’t tell anyone what they actually do ;).
Baha I thought you were serious for a moment there, in that case my friend and I just spend 3 hours flipping all the levers for nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom