Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
As most of you know I've been posting threads about the new update and how it will kill the player base and an absolutely stupid idea is to wipe half the server because the staff team is too lazy to update the server all at once when the time is right. Tho my posts may not exists anymore due to the staff team censoring me, and maybe censoring others to hush the situation. If this posts gets removed it will only prove my point as such.
1662393176997.png

It is clear that this is targetted censorship as all staff members who punish forum users must provide a reason for the punishment and provide the rules broken that lead to the punishment, this staff member copy pasted the skript as per protocal but did not provide any reason and only linked the rules page and not the individule rules broken. That is because no rules were broken they just do not want me talking about the fact the server playerbase will be essentially gone before the update drops as they don't want people talking about it. This is how the staff team operataes, aggree with their dissisions or have your posts dissagreeing with them removed or censored so that they always look good. The staff team can never be wrong and can only be right the staff team know all yet they know nothing only were not allowed to question them or point that out. This will probably be my last day on the network as this has gone far enough and if they dare cencor this I will be making a video about it and good luck trying to censor me there.

good day.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
As most of you know I've been posting threads about the new update and how it will kill the player base and an absolutely stupid idea is to wipe half the server because the staff team is too lazy to update the server all at once when the time is right. Tho my posts may not exists anymore due to the staff team censoring me, and maybe censoring others to hush the situation. If this posts gets removed it will only prove my point as such.View attachment 214903

It is clear that this is targetted censorship as all staff members who punish forum users must provide a reason for the punishment and provide the rules broken that lead to the punishment, this staff member copy pasted the skript as per protocal but did not provide any reason and only linked the rules page and not the individule rules broken. That is because no rules were broken they just do not want me talking about the fact the server playerbase will be essentially gone before the update drops as they don't want people talking about it. This is how the staff team operataes, aggree with their dissisions or have your posts dissagreeing with them removed or censored so that they always look good. The staff team can never be wrong and can only be right the staff team know all yet they know nothing only were not allowed to question them or point that out. This will probably be my last day on the network as this has gone far enough and if they dare cencor this I will be making a video about it and good luck trying to censor me there.

good day.
I knew something malicious is brewing behind those people in CubeCraftGames since the beginning! Good job on telling the truth, we need to spread awareness!!

(Okay fr tho, what the hell happened behind the scenes)

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
I knew something malicious is brewing behind those people in CubeCraftGames since the beginning! Good job on telling the truth, we need to spread awareness!!

(Okay fr tho, what the hell happened behind the scenes)
All my posts have been deleted but you can most likely use Wayback machine to view them

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
As most of you know I've been posting threads about the new update and how it will kill the player base and an absolutely stupid idea is to wipe half the server because the staff team is too lazy to update the server all at once when the time is right. Tho my posts may not exists anymore due to the staff team censoring me, and maybe censoring others to hush the situation. If this posts gets removed it will only prove my point as such.View attachment 214903

good day.
I would also like to point out that they removed my posts for "breaking forum rules" when I'm talking about the server dyeing and how the staff team screwed up big time yet they don't remove this post from way before the time mine was created.
1662394273699.png

So someone threating to fight staff in real life still has their post up but mine questioning their dissisions and saying that the server will unforthunetly die is more of a sin. Don't question staff people they will censor it as they can do no wrong, but saying you'll fight em is perfectly fine I guess since it doesn't question their intelligence.

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
That's the thing, they use to be more specific, however they just punished him without even telling him what rule he has broken.
I cannot even post inside of or see other threads from "the future of cubecraft java" anymore. They have completely removed my access, luckily I have alt accounts that can still view it if I so want to.

Reactions: Iridinox

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I cannot even post inside of or see other threads from "the future of cubecraft java" anymore. They have completely removed my access, luckily I have alt accounts that can still view it if I so want to.
Seriously? This has got to a level that I couldn't have imagined just a week ago.

Reactions: Rocks1

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
Quick update, They have just given my viewing access back tho I cannot post in there still 🤔

Edit: the staff member in question has edited their post to have a title this time.
1662395400511.png

Its inappropriate to question staff dissisions and intelegance on those dissisions, we just now have proof from the horses mouth him self lmao.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Hii!
I'd like to clarify that your account has not been punished for speaking your opinion or speaking the truth. You have been punished for breaking one of our rules (as mentioned in the title of our conversation). I have replied to the conversation with more information about why you have been punished.

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
Do you think I'm threatening him? Or is Dutch a little sensitive about being called out.
1662396917264.png

Again this is after someone threatened to beat up the staff members but still has their post up so... This doesn't look good on them.

• Angry
Reactions: Rocks1 and Iridinox

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you think I'm threatening him? Or is Dutch a little sensitive about being called out.
Actually, it looks pretty close to option 3 to me: screaming like a toxic 9-year old who just lost a game of eggwars

Quite understandable that @99th_DutchCute could view it as a threat from the first few sentences

IDKAN’s post looks like a joke, while yours looks like toxic players getting upset over losing

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
Actually, it looks pretty close to option 3 to me: screaming like a toxic 9-year old who just lost a game of eggwars
Saying I'm threatening the staff team lmao. Nah I'm calling out dog water decisions along with half the community about this update that wiped more than half the games off the network that we enjoyed playing. He says I threatened him yet it's not threatening when your team made a bad decision and people are ticked off. Not only that they leave this post up for months and you tell me if this kid made a more threatening post towards staff.
1662397303587.png

• Angry

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him

Quite understandable that @99th_DutchCute could view it as a threat from the first few sentences

IDKAN’s post looks like a joke, while yours looks like toxic players getting upset over losing
Good point

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

It isn't a polite way to say things ngl, but he isn't threatening him phisically. He is just saying he is going to make a video giving his personal opinion about the current status of the staff team.

gscuwurry

Sep 3, 2022
Mm I think it's unhelpful either way. You're obviously not wrong, wiping half the games just isn't good for player retention. But yelling at the team and calling their decisions bad just isn't constructive plus shows that you kinda are just salty about the whole thing.

Yes, Cubecraft might just close because Bedrock is a bigger cash cow. Maybe that's what it's aiming for. But I think we need to think about what if they actually care. They can't really take back their mistakes that they've just made, but they'll have promises to keep to and they need to be accountable for that.

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy bday man 🎉
Good morning (or night!) I wish you a awesome day/night ^-^
just got back to using my first proper gaming mouse, the razer deathadder essential

i find it weird how i switched to other mice to upgrade from it but now i ended up liking it more than any of my current mice

i might upgrade to the deathadder v2/v3 even tho they don't double click, or maybe get the logitech g403 instead cuz similar ergo shape lol
caraMel wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐻‍❄️✨
BicolourSine41 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom