Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gscuwurry

Sep 3, 2022
Do you expect us to not be mad when we see how a part of our childhood disappears because of a bad decision?
no, of course not. your anger is absolutely justified. but think about it, the staff literally already know you feel angry. having everyone venting out that they're mad and want to leave onto a forums doesn't actually show the staff what we as a community want. if we want any chance of them to listen we need to properly tell them what we want instead of whining.

i know how you feel, i was there when Hive closed. boy was it a hella toxic reaction. way worse than how this community reacted. but the hatred just sent Hive straight into its grave, because no staff wants to work for a community that's toxic and unappreciative anyway. anger is fine, but we need to learn how to turn that anger into something more useful.

this happens in the real world too btw, more than just servers closing down. tons of stuff like that out there all the time. but, organising a group of people to say they want change works out a lot better than rioting.

dreamydreams

Aug 2, 2022
The fact the store didn't change one bit (or had a big warning about this) until the very last moment says enough about their intend and respect towards their players.

Reactions: gscuwurry

gscuwurry

Sep 3, 2022
The fact the store didn't change one bit (or had a big warning about this) until the very last moment says enough about their intend and respect towards their players.
yeah. this is a big shortcoming from the part of the staff team. not one staff member posted about it on discord either. not sure why this decision was made to withhold the information, because any mod could have just posted it in the announcements channel. but part of me also just thinks that cubecraft just might not have the best foresight.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
As most of you know I've been posting threads about the new update and how it will kill the player base and an absolutely stupid idea is to wipe half the server because the staff team is too lazy to update the server all at once when the time is right. Tho my posts may not exists anymore due to the staff team censoring me, and maybe censoring others to hush the situation. If this posts gets removed it will only prove my point as such.View attachment 214903

It is clear that this is targetted censorship as all staff members who punish forum users must provide a reason for the punishment and provide the rules broken that lead to the punishment, this staff member copy pasted the skript as per protocal but did not provide any reason and only linked the rules page and not the individule rules broken. That is because no rules were broken they just do not want me talking about the fact the server playerbase will be essentially gone before the update drops as they don't want people talking about it. This is how the staff team operataes, aggree with their dissisions or have your posts dissagreeing with them removed or censored so that they always look good. The staff team can never be wrong and can only be right the staff team know all yet they know nothing only were not allowed to question them or point that out. This will probably be my last day on the network as this has gone far enough and if they dare cencor this I will be making a video about it and good luck trying to censor me there.

good day.
I personally don’t believe the player base will die (at least not a huge amount). However I do think that censoring threads that criticize Cubecraft staff is wrong

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
theres a difference between being mad and outing your opinion in a decent way or being mad and just yelling at screaming at volunteers who didnt have a say in this change
Of course the moderators don't have the fault of this change, they just moderate and nothing else. I said I don't justify talking to them in that way, but it's normal to be angry.

Reactions: Iridinox

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
They insulted people and are now mad they got punished for it.
1267335C-8770-484A-8201-E77C3C9748B6.jpeg

D61C271E-CA16-4471-840C-824E4A8EE701.jpeg

Can’t relate tbh

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Can’t relate tbh
1662566898647.png

1662566880670.png

I don't respect people that don't respect me or other people. Cubecraft management and staff disrespected the entire community so I do not respect them in tern. Do not expect me to be nice to them until they give me a reason too.
sorry to ask but when did they straight out insulted and so/called threatened you? yeah, thats what i mean

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't respect people that don't respect me or other people. Cubecraft management and staff disrespected the entire community so I do not respect them in tern. Do not expect me to be nice to them until they give me a reason too.
Ik that your mad about the new update but the more you disrespect them makes them feel they shouldn’t fix there problems becuase they own the server and they get to chose what to add but I still understand that poeple are mad about cubecraft biggest mistake.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Siftenly's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Siftenly's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom