Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NotHoussam

Nov 13, 2023
hey Im a regular player for your bedrock server and I'm on my phone and I just wanted to suggest that you add a feature that prevents players from opening chests,furnaces,crafting tables etc... in pvp modes as it's annoying and unpredectible when in combat and it would make a huge difference for touch players if you added it thank you in advance and have a nice day.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I have to agree with the comment above that it wouldn't be too convenient to be perpetually locked out of interacting with utility blocks.

I am wondering if there could be a solution in between in which the server detects when a player has engaged in combat (alike Free For All) and then momentarily disables interaction with utility blocks for players in mobile devices. However I don't know if:
- Interaction with utility blocks can be turned on and off in a server.
- The server knows what devices players are using.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
A solution I proposed once in a thread is to make it so that opening a chest with a sword requires the player to press and hold instead of tap

I am wondering if there could be a solution in between in which the server detects when a player has engaged in combat (alike Free For All) and then momentarily disables interaction with utility blocks for players in mobile devices.
I think this a good idea and might be the best way to fix the chest/utility blocks problem 👍

However I don't know if:
- Interaction with utility blocks can be turned on and off in a server.
- The server knows what devices players are using.

I think interaction with utility blocks is disabled in the lobbies, like when you tap an anvil I don’t think it opens the menu
Also, since there’s a Challenge Queue feature, the server most likely knows what kind of device or input method a player uses

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom