Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should mods be able to ban for cross teaming without warning?

• Yes

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
Many new players don't know about the ability to change language in the chat. I think as a solution maybe there could be a server tour when someone first joins.
This is an interesting idea. Then all new players would be able to know what was going on around the server. Maybe Make this a separate thread.

Bardaick

Mar 22, 2015
In the same way even if you warn them ignore or insult you, I have happened in 100% of cases; Then warning is absurd, I have to be focused on the game and not warn the team.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The word ''teaming'' is used in solo games when 2 or more players are teaming with each other.
The word ''crossteaming'' is used in team games when 2 or more players are teaming with each other from another team, for example: Team 2 and Team 6 are teaming; that is crossteaming.

giphy.gif

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Bhattachan

Nov 15, 2016
After playing solo skywars with mods regularly, I noticed they are not allowed to ban someone for cross teaming without a warning before hand. I believe this is unnecessary and mods should be able to ban players without a warning.
Reasons :
- Players are given a warning in any language at the start of the game!
View attachment 123253
- Cross teaming is only a temp ban. Being banned immediately would give them a second chance but they will hopefully not do it again
- Most of the time it is too late and players who may have won have lost.
I totally agree that you should be ban for cross-teaming but what if you are in a game and there is a team of 5 with an egg and all the other teams have like 1 player in them with no egg. I have been in this situation lots of times before and i think it would be fair to join alliances for some of the game, like a truce.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I totally agree that you should be ban for cross-teaming but what if you are in a game and there is a team of 5 with an egg and all the other teams have like 1 player in them with no egg. I have been in this situation lots of times before and i think it would be fair to join alliances for some of the game, like a truce.
No truces.
If your team dies out, then you failed to be the best team. this is no excuse to team with another person against a team of 6 since they're (statistically) the best team here. If you were to team with another team it would make it unfair. You might as well team with that other team from the beginning

PandaTime14

Nov 14, 2016
It clearly says not to cross team, but if they do it 2-4 times it should be a warn, and then a ban if continue. They shouldn't be banned from doing it once.

Bardaick

Mar 22, 2015
Could be but warnings still need to be given.

A warning is absurd and I do not understand why you said it was not fair to them, It is also not fair that you are playing normally and you drop teams of 3 players only because they want, players should read the rules if or if and if they do not read them sorry for them they were reported and banned, the administrators have to think more about us That we play fairly and not in what does not follow the rules should give priority to us.

A pop-up on the screen is the same as a warning, when you make a warning to those who make team or crossteam you ignore them and insult you a pop-up would be ignored and I think it's useless.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
It clearly says not to cross team, but if they do it 2-4 times it should be a warn, and then a ban if continue. They shouldn't be banned from doing it once.
Thing is like others have said in this thread, they can do it multiple times as long as they keep playing against different people and splitting up when told teaming is not allowed. Heck if they get lucky they could do this until the end of cubecraft. I think maybe having a "New player Welcome" lobby that shows the rules in multiple languages could allow for this to be a reality. Once you get out of the lobby you can't go back, unless you willingly go into your compass and click a icon that brings you to that lobby.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom