Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusDs_

Novice Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hello cubecraft or staff that I do not know if this is called cross team ... is that I saw cross teaming a youtuber in team skywars the link will let them down here and then if it is cross team ps it is not baneable?

Link :

Minute exact of cross teaming: 5:00

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Hello cubecraft or staff that I do not know if this is called cross team ... is that I saw cross teaming a youtuber in team skywars the link will let them down here and then if it is cross team ps it is not baneable?

Link :

Minute exact of cross teaming: 5:00

Yes, this is cross teaming, and it's ban-able.

To report rule breakers click on this link:
https://reports.cubecraft.net/login

Thank you. :)

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Reactions: Daniel_H212
D

Deleted member 254738

Jesús, eres hispano? yo creo que no es baneable esto.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Doenst do anything, reporting them.
Reporting youtubers does no flying f, (in case its teaming) because they are youtubers, they are 'special'
Actually, they will get banned for teaming, I got two bigger youtubers banned for teaming once, one was 500k subs and one was 1 million. YouTube rank doesn't mean you get to break the rules, and you will punished just like everyone else would.

D

Deleted member 254738

Actually, they will get banned for teaming, I got two bigger youtubers banned for teaming once, one was 500k subs and one was 1 million. YouTube rank doesn't mean you get to break the rules, and you will punished just like everyone else would.
Yes but, There was a heavy lost for Cubecraft, bad if he comment about that.

D

Deleted member 254738

Sorry for my English xd

Mustafa_Gul

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
This user's location is not available.
Oh no it didnt.
There was a youtuber who then had 950K subs, he didnt get banned for cross teaming in Eggwars. So yeah, pretty much i got wrong info or you are lying lol

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom