Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Glintoo

Apr 6, 2021
I don't quite know how this happened but I put the Creeper Banner item in a chest overnight and when I woke up in the morning and got on minecraft I decided to re organize the chest it was in and when I tried to put the banner back in its place in the chest it came back into my inventory when the slot it was in was updated. No matter what I've tried, it keeps going into that same slot.. Any ideas/fixes?

Glintoo

Apr 6, 2021
I don't quite know how this happened but I put the Creeper Banner item in a chest overnight and when I woke up in the morning and got on minecraft I decided to re organize the chest it was in and when I tried to put the banner back in its place in the chest it came back into my inventory when the slot it was in was updated. No matter what I've tried, it keeps going into that same slot.. Any ideas/fixes?
Also just to clear up something I have tried lots of things including placing the banner and putting things into the slot and filling my inventory after placing the banner.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Then I have no idea, possibly make a bugreport out of it. An other option would be to place it and wait for it to hopefully be fixed.

Glintoo

Apr 6, 2021
Then I have no idea, possibly make a bugreport out of it. An other option would be to place it and wait for it to hopefully be fixed.
I'll try that but when it places it's just really buggy like I can simply right click it and it disappears, for example if I place it on a block where there is tall grass it will replace the grass and if I right click the banner it will go and the grass will return. I'll try reporting this now, thanks.

Reactions: Xavi | Goofy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom