Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

This is my first under sea build ever, is it good for first?

• Total voters

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Hey! I've been working on this since monday. Acutally, I didn't even play on last two days. But today I had three hours of school and I finished this under sea themed spawn! https://imgur.com/gallery/AzvVzQi

SOME FACTS

• My summer vacation started now (the first of june) so I'll build a lot more, i guess.
  • This is made 100% by me, and the terrain is made with voxel sniper, if you want more details, ask me in forums or in discord (Nutuu#2983)

I'm such a slow builder, and building may take more time for me.
This isn't a paid build, if someone wanted to know. I built for fun, and experience of course, I'm writing a lot, sorry! I'm very talkactive :p.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Did you use glass to create the water or did you use normal water? Because otherwise people might get annoyed by the water. I really like the build, but the problem is that it might be a bit too small for a creative lobby. Try to create some more space in and around the lobby, so that you're free to walk anywhere in the lobby.

Reactions: Nutuu

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Did you use glass to create the water or did you use normal water? Because otherwise people might get annoyed by the water. I really like the build, but the problem is that it might be a bit too small for a creative lobby. Try to create some more space in and around the lobby, so that you're free to walk anywhere in the lobby.

I made the water with normal water. But I know it's small, but in our server we need it to be same size as plots. And people can fly there, and I don't think it annoys them.

A

A pigeon

I think you have to place barrier blocks on top of the water blocks, for those who don't want to fly.
Let them swim thats all I’ll be doing in 1.13 anyways. Normal creative servers have /fly enabled if they wanted to walk on water they could just hover above it anyway

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom