Barrier Blocks in Creative?

• Yes!

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • no ):

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
In Creative we don't have access to the barrier block, but why not?

Probably Don't's:
-Causes lag (idk okay)
-Doesnt show true building
-Trolling for people coming into your plot

Now my list of why it SHOULD be added!:
-Better control with liquids

Well yeah that's it, but it's crazy how some people use barrier blocks, but it's a harmless addition to Creative and it literally doesn't harm anyone.

Maybe there could other blocks you only have access to in Too Many items or Worldedit. It would just be cool if they could add in a menu with all those types of blocks. It's IN minecraft so if it is right, they could make this a possibility.

plz vote yes! <3

Last edited:

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
I dont like it...... I mean if that idea will be accepted is that than only "/Give NedGaming Barrier 1" because if Cubecraft only need to give acces to "/give NedGaming barrier 1" That is hard i think.
There is probably a much easier thing to code :p

For example I would love them if they would add in mushroom blocks, full log blocks etc. they just have to make a different tab "/weird blocks" and a menu pops up.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
The barrier block should get added in my opition.
Just create a custom inventory where you can pick "special" blocks like barriers and player heads.

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
There is probably a much easier thing to code :p

For example I would love them if they would add in mushroom blocks, full log blocks etc. they just have to make a different tab "/weird blocks" and a menu pops up.
There isnt thats a minecraft question if you want that, if anybody want a barrier he need to do /give same for command block this is for everyone

LavaTime

Aug 11, 2016
No bro Ned He is right they don't need to they can ban an item or they can create a command /barrier and it will give barrier Trust CubeCraft they are smart people

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
There isnt thats a minecraft question if you want that, if anybody want a barrier he need to do /give same for command block this is for everyone
Not really. There's a wide amount of ways to give you an item without having you type /give [IGN] minecraft:barrier

Reactions: LavaTime

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
Here my story,

No bro Ned He is right they don't need to they can ban an item or they can create a command /barrier and it will give barrier Trust CubeCraft they are smart people
On this i said this

I said that, because he was thinking that /Barrier gives him a barrier, and because that is inpossible (Correct me if im wrong)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The reason you dont have them is because they aren't in the creative menu right? :P Barriers are suspected of being laggy but they are not at all. to check this make a barrier superflat world. Once WE comes you should probably get them

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
The reason you dont have them is because they aren't in the creative menu right? :p Barriers are suspected of being laggy but they are not at all. to check this make a barrier superflat world. Once WE comes you should probably get them
I just putted it out as "Probably". reason. there are weirder glitches/things that causes lag. I wanted to clude this possibilty.

And yes that's the reason, but there are also other blocks you only have access to in Too Many items or Worldedit. It would just be cool if they could add in a menu with all those types of blocks. It's IN minecraft so if it is right, they could make this a possibility.

(sorry that I didn't quote most of the responses. There are just so many xD)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Now my list of why it SHOULD be added!:
-Make blocks that are affected to gravity float

all i can think of :P
but i don't see any harm but maybe when players want to see you're build it can be annoying
we also need the full slab block and the 6 sided wood block

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom