Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Let old cube come back? (Creative and other games)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I do not care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jordibm3434

Jul 16, 2015
Buenas,

Voy a hacer un mensaje tanto en español como en inglés debido a que soy Español y pues usaré el traductor en inglés.

Hace como 4 años había una modalidad (que creo que actualmente está, pero en versiones superiores a la 1.9 y muy diferente), que todo el mundo jugaba, que era creativo con parcelas (plots) y era muy divertido para todo el mundo.

Yo hice muchos amigos ahí y me divertía jugando, de echo, fue una de las razones por las cuales compré rango aquí en Cubecraft y me gustaría que volviese.

También aquellos minijuegos variados que había como de Super Mario , quakecraft y demás tambien eran super divertidos.

Ojalá se pueda implantar y creo que el 90% de la comunidad que lleve mucho en Cube, recordará aquel creativo y que querrá de vuelta.

Un saludo y gracias por leer este post y tomarse tiempo para responder,
ChristianBM4

================================================================================

Hi people!,

I am going to make a message in both Spanish and English because I am Spanish and I will use the English translator.

About 4 years ago there was a modality (which I think is currently, but in versions higher than 1.9 and very different), that everyone played, that was creative with plots and it was a lot of fun for everyone.

I made a lot of friends there and had fun playing it, in fact, it was one of the reasons I bought range here at Cubecraft and would like it to come back.

Also those varied minigames that were like Super Mario, Quakecraft and others were also super fun.

Hopefully it can be implemented and I think that 90% of the community that has been in Cube for a long time will remember that creative and that they will want to return.

Greetings and thanks for reading this post and taking time to respond,

ChristianBM4

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
I think (not sure) creative got removed due to low amount of players playing it

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
as much as i miss the old cubecraft, i feel like its impossible compared to the amount of players, as people mentioned above. it would be nice to see the more rare gamemodes back tho, many servers dont have games like hourglass

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom