Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

abdouplay

Jun 14, 2021
Hello, my name is "Abdou Play" and I think it would be great if you add an option to allow the player to create his own quests for his friends (in cooperative only), for example: I created a quest, that you must create a iron chestplate and enchant it with specific enchantments, and the prize will be specified when creating the quest so that it is not fraud by the quest maker.

Note: This idea is open to discussion and modification, and also sorry if I made a mistake in the writing because I am still learning English

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
As I would like to see this, people could come up with the quest, not make it, get all the items, then make the quest and complete it. So, undecided for me.

abdouplay

Jun 14, 2021
As I would like to see this, people could come up with the quest, not make it, get all the items, then make the quest and complete it. So, undecided for me.
But who make the quest He has no right to participate in his own quests only others

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I really don't understand your point, can you explain more?
So here's what I mean, the person that makes the quest could tell his coop members and then they will prepare for the quest so they can complete it instantly. After they prepare, one of them will make the quest and there you go, ez quest!

abdouplay

Jun 14, 2021
So here's what I mean, the person that makes the quest could tell his coop members and then they will prepare for the quest so they can complete it instantly. After they prepare, one of them will make the quest and there you go, ez quest!
But who prepared for the quest doesn't understand the point، because this is only for the fun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
Top Bottom