Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 11, 2020
1
0
2
19
I think that y’all should create prison and make it free because every other prison cost money and many of people would play it sense it would be free
 

Exarpo

Well-Known Member
Jun 29, 2019
363
365
139
You mean a prison gamemode, the one with the mining? I think that would be very unoriginal for cubecraft as it already exists on so many servers of which many specialize on prison specifically. Also I'm not sure how popular this would be compared to the existing gamemodes on teh server.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom