Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

what you guys think?(after reading the thread)

• that would be cool

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • that is ok

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't think it's necessary

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • if they have the necessary money

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
i was thinking on that for some weeks because, the lag in south america is realy annoying, if cubecraft could do this, i think they would have a bigger number of players playing even with a bad internet, btw my internet is 500mb and even live this i get 400/700 ping and is pretty hard to play, i know that this is not going to be cheap to cubecraft but as the 2* biggest minecraft server, they need some better servers to cover a larger number of players, what do you guys think? :cube_light: :cube_dark: :faceplant: <3

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
i was thinking on that for some weeks because, the lag in south america is realy annoying, if cubecraft could do this, i think they would have a bigger number of players playing even with a bad internet, btw my internet is 500mb and even live this i get 400/700 ping and is pretty hard to play, i know that this is not going to be cheap to cubecraft but as the 2* biggest minecraft server, they need some better servers to cover a larger number of players, what do you guys think? :cube_light: :cube_dark: :faceplant: <3
nice idea... until you realise that they dont have the money for it

Reactions: Colleeee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom