Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

what you guys think?(after reading the thread)

• that would be cool

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • that is ok

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't think it's necessary

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • if they have the necessary money

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
i was thinking on that for some weeks because, the lag in south america is realy annoying, if cubecraft could do this, i think they would have a bigger number of players playing even with a bad internet, btw my internet is 500mb and even live this i get 400/700 ping and is pretty hard to play, i know that this is not going to be cheap to cubecraft but as the 2* biggest minecraft server, they need some better servers to cover a larger number of players, what do you guys think? :cube_light: :cube_dark: :faceplant: <3

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
i was thinking on that for some weeks because, the lag in south america is realy annoying, if cubecraft could do this, i think they would have a bigger number of players playing even with a bad internet, btw my internet is 500mb and even live this i get 400/700 ping and is pretty hard to play, i know that this is not going to be cheap to cubecraft but as the 2* biggest minecraft server, they need some better servers to cover a larger number of players, what do you guys think? :cube_light: :cube_dark: :faceplant: <3
nice idea... until you realise that they dont have the money for it

Reactions: Colleeee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom