Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
Is anyone else having any lag problems? I start out fine then i start to lag and my ping starts going up really fast. I tried playing on a few other servers and everything is fine there. Ive relaunched minecraft several times and tried reconnecting to cube and it does the same thing. Dont know if its just me or if this is happening to anyone else

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I occasionally have this issue on Cube, but it settles down usually after I re log or restart Minecraft. I have no idea why this happens, but it's pretty annoying.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
@BABY_CLOROX in what country do you live? CubeCraft's host is in France.

France? Oh, I always thought it was hosted in the UK. You learn something new every day!

Does this happen often?

I got lag earlier and thought it was the server acting up. However, in my case, it was on my end... I was playing in 1.12, but missed my cape and shaders, etc., so went back to the previous version. Usually, I have 3 GB or ram dedicated to MC to cater for the texture packs and such, but it reverted to the default 1 GB, hence why it was laggy. Once I gave MC more ram, the lag was gone. So, at least on my end, I did not experience any lag from the server and my ping was stable.

As other's have suggested, I find that sometimes relogging, restarting the PC, or even rebooting can help, although not often and it makes little difference.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Is anyone else having any lag problems? I start out fine then i start to lag and my ping starts going up really fast. I tried playing on a few other servers and everything is fine there. Ive relaunched minecraft several times and tried reconnecting to cube and it does the same thing. Dont know if its just me or if this is happening to anyone else

Yes I do have lag problems, and I am so far away from the UK and France.

All I did was move closer to the wifi, refreshed minecraft and check other servers, if I am lagging on all servers, it's my computers problem.

If it still continues to lag, restart your PC.

Hope I helped!

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
France is not in the United Kingdom. Its in the european union . I have the same lag issues at the time when most european people get on to play . Idk why maybe because most people who play on cc are dutch ?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
The host is in France, But that is not the reason Why you are lagging. Most of the time is it your WiFi that goed too slow. Tip: disconnect your WiFi and connect your WiFi. That helps a lot.

Reactions: Hypixel Network
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Top Bottom