Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should i keep creating suggestions?

• Total voters

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Honestly, I don't like that idea quite much. The explanation why it would encourage camping is that you could build a protection around you and have a generator so you don't have to leave your egg. However I think your suggestions might be cool, not this time for me :/

Well yes, that's a different story. I agree with you about the camping method. Otherwise I still like the idea.

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
It would definitely encourage campers they would craft their generators at their island and just camp on there generators until they are strong enough to go kill. It ruins the purpose and thrill of going to the middle.

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Actually I do like this idea. But, than you should have a limit of numbers for generators. E.g.
Diamond gen: 1
Gold gen: 2
Iron gen: 3
Something like that would be nice I think. But you're going to create a lot more campers.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
I would like to point out that
1. There would need to be a crafting table added to every map
2. It would be deceiving, so maybe in order to get a generator you need to buy it from the guy for a stack of whatever the generator is going to be? Just an idea because what would the crafting recipe be?

True that, I like the "buy from the guy" idea :-D
Thanks for the information/idea.

If it will be add generators (what i dont necesery think we need) should cost like 2 stack dia or somthing so it not will be campers from the start

I agree with you.
It would definitely encourage campers they would craft their generators at their island and just camp on there generators until they are strong enough to go kill. It ruins the purpose and thrill of going to the middle.

Like we said before, there is a limit on making them.
Actually I do like this idea. But, than you should have a limit of numbers for generators. E.g.
Diamond gen: 1
Gold gen: 2
Iron gen: 3
Something like that would be nice I think. But you're going to create a lot more campers.

Indeed, I like those numbers. It's like the ammo of gens we have atm.
And well, I'm not sure about that since there are always campers in-game even without this idea :-/

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Skimmed through the comments.

If we're talking about eggwars, what if we only start with [iron gens] and mid has iron, gold and diamond.
We will then be required to leave our base (to prevent campers) and use some gold + material (may be obtainable from emerald gen or could just be some other thing like armor/iron etc) to make a gold gen, then to create diamond gen, would require diamond + material.

That way it encourages players to not stay in their island.. though it wouldn't really be eggwars so maybe a similar game-mode/vote type.

Side note:
You're free to create suggestions, some may be bad.. some may have been suggested before but that's fine, we can all brainstorm and figure something out.
Keep the suggestions coming (≧◡≦)

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Skimmed through the comments.

If we're talking about eggwars, what if we only start with [iron gens] and mid has iron, gold and diamond.
We will then be required to leave our base (to prevent campers) and use some gold + material (may be obtainable from emerald gen or could just be some other thing like armor/iron etc) to make a gold then, then to create diamond gen, would require diamond + material.

That way it encourages players to not stay in their island.. though it wouldn't really be eggwars so maybe a similar game-mode/vote type.

Side note:
You're free to create suggestions, some may be bad.. some may have been suggested before but that's fine, we can all brainstorm and figure something out.
Keep the suggestions coming (≧◡≦)

Sounds a pretty good idea. Thanks! :-D

Dec 23, 2016
Please close this thing. Too op. I say no. (Don't say that I never try to craft. I did! It won't let me craft) Just say a guy just camp on base full of iron gen!!! The guy could block mid bridge with gens and stuff. No-blockers will be Nooooooooo

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
I like this idea!

On some maps, I don't like how some of the generators are placed.
One map would be the Christmas special one for solo, where the diamond and iron generator are at the bottom and to get to the villager you have to walk up a spiral staircase type thing.

But me being me, that is just my lazy self, which I can touch on and improve.

But yes, maybe instead of crafting, you can break the already placed generators? But when you break it it loses its current level. (3 to 1 if you break.) You would only be able to break it once and place it once.

If you die with it, then I don't know.

Anyways, nice idea. You got my vote.

Dani211e

Nov 3, 2016
Denmark
When I read your post I think it could be made into a kit. For example you start with an item that lets you spawn in an iron generator, but you would only be able to place it as a normal block. (To prevent two gens besides each other.) And I think it's a little OP to be able to get for example an extra dia gen. There I'm suggesting that the iron gen would despawn after like 1-2 minutes. Along with the iron on top of it.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Please close this thing. Too op. I say no. (Don't say that I never try to craft. I did! It won't let me craft) Just say a guy just camp on base full of iron gen!!! The guy could block mid bridge with gens and stuff. No-blockers will be Nooooooooo

Can I ask you to read the full thread, with the comments in it etc.
Since you miss a part of the things. Anyways, thanks for your information I guess.
I like this idea!

On some maps, I don't like how some of the generators are placed.
One map would be the Christmas special one for solo, where the diamond and iron generator are at the bottom and to get to the villager you have to walk up a spiral staircase type thing.

But me being me, that is just my lazy self, which I can touch on and improve.

But yes, maybe instead of crafting, you can break the already placed generators? But when you break it it loses its current level. (3 to 1 if you break.) You would only be able to break it once and place it once.

If you die with it, then I don't know.

Anyways, nice idea. You got my vote.

Thanks for the feedback and indeed, that's a good idea. :-D

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
When I read your post I think it could be made into a kit. For example you start with an item that lets you spawn in an iron generator, but you would only be able to place it as a normal block. (To prevent two gens besides each other.) And I think it's a little OP to be able to get for example an extra dia gen. There I'm suggesting that the iron gen would despawn after like 1-2 minutes. Along with the iron on top of it.

I really like that idea, thanks!

Eh its a little to much and honestly if every teammate buys one and places it next to one in tea party they have 9 sets of diamond

I understand what you are saying but we can make it like you only can buy 1 from the shop guy. Or something like that

This would be alright however you could just create like 50 diamond gens and be OP for the whole game.

What about when you craft one it stays at level one and level one only?

Well, the idea is to just get 1 gen per team. (For diamonds). But tha last idea isn't bad at all, thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom