Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

firegecko6963

Member
Sep 2, 2023
19
29
29
24
Hello everyone, my suggestion is simple. Give some kind of advantage for breaking bed or for elimination player like eggwars. I don't say it should be exactly same as eggwars like discount or perks but simple things like faster generators or capacity of generators. During the game, while you eliminate 2 teams , 3rd one will be camping and get upgrades and resources. Of course it will not happen all time but still it is kinda annoying.
 

Sionnachh

Forum Expert
Dec 18, 2024
726
2,394
279
Leibniz Universe
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll be honest I can only partially agree with this. I play bedwtas a lot so I have destroyed over 350 beds and got more than 500 eliminations. I don't really see a point of this because bedwars is good as I is and if it were to change, that would be the least of my worries. I would say that it would be nice if you would get the items ppl had when u eliminated them but I see no point in this
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ❤️
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
Top Bottom