Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Makiyame

Jun 5, 2020
ok im posting this coz im scared i deleted my previous post where i go into detail with this

2. Cost of tnt - a bit too expensive for early rushing
3. Cost of bows - a bit cheap for what it can do. cheaper than a dia sword
4. Cost of pearls - 6 4 D I A M O N D S
The camping you have to do just to get one is unreal. It takes forever to get a single pearl. tbh no one wants like a half-hour game
5. Lack of different blocks - not enough different blocks for different defences
6. Lack of different tools - can add thing such as fishing rods and axes (for wood)
7. Lack of different kits - only 3 kits...
8.buff the miner kit - i think its really bad simply because it takes much longer than using a stone pick with efficiency which only cost 10 iron
9.food - simply just a nuisance

If u want me to go in depth again just feel free to tell me in the reply section. I'll edit the post and add the reasons if u want me to

Last edited:
Reactions: Queen Ualala

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
ok im posting this coz im scared i deleted my previous post where i go into detail with this

5. Lack of different blocks - not enough different blocks for different defences
6. Lack of different tools - can add thing such as fishing rods and axes (for wood)
8.buff the miner kit - i think its really bad simply because it takes much longer than using a stone pick with efficiency which only cost 10 iron

If u want me to go in depth again just feel free to tell me in the reply section. I'll edit the post and add the reasons if u want me to
I completely agree besides the food and rods because the food encourages rushes. The rod would also be op> otherwise great thread

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void

5. Lack of different blocks - not enough different blocks for different defenses

If u want me to go in-depth again just feel free to tell me in the reply section. I'll edit the post and add the reasons if u want me to

I agree with some of your concerns such as numbers 9(food should be deleted) and 7(more kits would be awesome), but I do think that the cost of pearls is set reasonable ime players have camped gens whole game and lowering the price will encourage super long games. I know not everyone wants to beat the world record for the fastest game but no one wants a 30 min game. Since one player bought 10 pearls and are traveling across the map or are getting to super-high parts of the map. Also, number 2 is a bit iffy since not all maps have gold gens starting and every block besides obby can be broken with the first pickaxe. Though a decrease in tnt will go hand in hand with your number.

Also what version of the game are you talking specifically about
normal
or op?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom