Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree or disagree? Explain for ALL options.

• Agree

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Pretty straightforward.
Regardless if you get points or not, you should be able to get the win if your team wins and if your team is eliminated.
It is called "team" games..
Not to mention the fact that the game says "Team x" wins!
If not, tell me why in the comments.

LARGE PLAIN EDIT::::
For you to be eligible for the win, you must have at least one of the following: 1-2 egg kills, 20-30 kills, or 10 eliminations.

Last edited:

Starfishunter

Jul 15, 2017
Pretty straightforward.
Regardless if you get points or not, you should be able to get the win if your team wins and if your team is eliminated.
I like the idea you have! getting team wins off of your teammates even if you die!

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea
Pretty straightforward.

When you play on egg wars and you die but your teammate wins you do get points but not the max amount, right? Or are you talking about when you leave after you die and the game continues and your teammate wins?

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
When you play on egg wars and you die but your teammate wins you do get points but not the max amount, right? Or are you talking about when you leave after you die and the game continues and your teammate wins?
you should half to stay

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Pretty straightforward.
True, I agree with this.
What happens if you quited the game and logged out and somehow your team wins, do you still get the win?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
itsnt that kind of not fair because you didint help win
So you're making assumptions now?
What if I happened to rush a team and then die with my egg gone because of a random lucky steve hit you off?
5 seconds later, a random person that did nothing gets a lucky shot.
What then?
did I not "do" anything?
I'm talking about, when you're eliminated and you stay and see your teammate win, it should count as a win in your records.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
If you died and were eliminated from the game, you shouldn't really get the win from it. You didn't manage to make it to the end of the match, therefore you didn't win the match.
Don't get me started on the whole "what if you did really well but died near the end, so you actually were the reason for the win" since there's no reason to reward someone that died if they didn't do anything beneficial.
There isn't really a reliable way to determine whether a teammate was extremely helpful that's worth their time to implement, as it's a dodgy feature anyways.
I don't know why this is the case, but I know SG has(or maybe had?) this. I wouldn't mind if they removed it, since I don't like the feature in general.
Even if you die seconds before the win, you died. Your fault or their fault, you are no longer in the game.

What if I happened to rush a team and then die with my egg gone because of a random lucky steve hit you off?
Who's fault is it that you managed to get knocked off?
The steve was the cause, but he had the opportunity since you weren't careful enough.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
If you died and were eliminated from the game, you shouldn't really get the win from it. You didn't manage to make it to the end of the match, therefore you didn't win the match.
Don't get me started on the whole "what if you did really well but died near the end, so you actually were the reason for the win" since there's no reason to reward someone that died if they didn't do anything beneficial.
There isn't really a reliable way to determine whether a teammate was extremely helpful that's worth their time to implement, as it's a dodgy feature anyways.
I don't know why this is the case, but I know SG has(or maybe had?) this. I wouldn't mind if they removed it, since I don't like the feature in general.
Even if you die seconds before the win, you died. Your fault or their fault, you are no longer in the game.

Who's fault is it that you managed to get knocked off?
The steve was the cause, but he had the opportunity since you weren't careful enough.
You are in the game though. Maybe not alive, but it's still effective.
You're spectating. Yea you're not physically in the game.
It doesn't matter if you were helpful or not.
Afk people still win games and they get full credit for it.
Regardless of who's fault it is, it's a team game, and even if you're dead, you're still in the game as a spectator.
Even as a spectator, you can still effect the game, whether by ghosting.or what not.
Whether you were alive or not, you did win, or at least the team won.
This isn't individual, this is a team game.
Since your team won, you do deserve to win.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You are in the game though. Maybe not alive, but it's still effective.
You're spectating. Yea you're not physically in the game.
It doesn't matter if you were helpful or not.
Afk people still win games and they get full credit for it.
Regardless of who's fault it is, it's a team game, and even if you're dead, you're still in the game as a spectator.
Even as a spectator, you can still effect the game, whether by ghosting.or what not.
Whether you were alive or not, you did win, or at least the team won.
This isn't individual, this is a team game.
Since your team won, you do deserve to win.
How do you deserve to get credit for winning after literally being eliminated from the game?
You're not in the game anymore, so how would you get things for winning?
If you want it to apply to those who stay for the entire game in spectator, that'd only encourage players to ghost.

Reactions: xXNiChO_29Xx

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
How do you deserve to get credit for winning after literally being eliminated from the game?
You're not in the game anymore, so how would you get things for winning?
If you want it to apply to those who stay for the entire game in spectator, that'd only encourage players to ghost.
I think he means like, you've got a team of 3 and 2 died. But your team won, you won't get the win and he want to get the win if you also died. ( Correct me if i understand it wrong )

Reactions: Thaus

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I think people will kinda abuse these things. As in, if it's a game like snowdown and you die instantly everytime, but you have a good team and it wins, isn't that unfair? I know it's frustrating, but it's good not to have.

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
I agree with this. I think when you stay ingame (so you don't leave) you got to get the win.

Example:
Some weeks ago I was playing with some random people on the map kingdom. I destroyed 2 eggs and eliminated like 4 people. Then I went to the last team. I destroyed their egg but then they fought me 3V1. One second before I died in combat the team killed my egg. After that my team won.

So I think it is not fair because I actually helped my team winning the game. I destroyed all the opponent teams egg's and eliminated 4 people.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Pretty straightforward.
Agree +1 It's called Team Games! =)

CampersDontWin

Aug 25, 2016
Belgium
Well, this is a nice idea. But.. you should at least have 5 kills or more, to get the points, if your teammate is always totaly afk. He didn't help for the points, so thats why i would like to, that the player has atleast 5 kills. +1 for me

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
Well, this is a nice idea. But.. you should at least have 5 kills or more, to get the points, if your teammate is always totaly afk. He didn't help for the points, so thats why i would like to, that the player has atleast 5 kills. +1 for me
They will have the points too when they are AFK the whole game and your team wins the game (without him dying).

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea
So you're making assumptions now?
5 seconds later, a random person that did nothing gets a lucky shot.
What then?
did I not "do" anything?

I'm talking about, when you're eliminated and you stay and see your teammate win, it should count as a win in your records.

When you die in the game and stay you still get credit and the points.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would like for this to get added. It's really annoying with my random eggwars parties that people leave after they die because they don't get the reward for winning if someone in the party wins the game.

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom