Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree or disagree? Explain for ALL options.

• Agree

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
3. You can't be AFK since you have to rejoin games
Like anything else in vanilla, automation isn't possible without some moderation.

Give me 1 amazing reason to why players who were eliminated from the game deserve getting a win from the game if the rest of the team.
Once a player is eliminated from the game, they're out. No more interaction with the game, they might as well leave aside from the opportunity to ghost. They are of no use to the team anymore, and are not apart of the win SINCE they're out of the game.

I'm out of things to say at this point, since everything I mention will pretty much come back to "it says team x won the game". Choosing between which winning message being more accurate depends on opinion, and I can't really change that.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I think that having this would make the games more worth it even if you died. Though it should depend if you actually did something for the team or not.
For you to be eligible for the win, you must have at least one of the following: 1-2 egg kills, 20-30 kills, or 10 eliminations.
I am glad you added this because it makes it so much more fair, although the requirements are a bit too high. I would say, 1 egg kill, 5-10 kills or 3 eliminations. (You could also change the requirements from one map to another)
The reward could be half the reward you normally would get ;)

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Give me 1 amazing reason to why players who were eliminated from the game deserve getting a win from the game if the rest of the team.
A player could have killed 3 teams on his own, have upgraded the generators at his home island and could have gave his teammates extra gear before being eliminated. That you died doesn't mean you didn't help your team. It's a very incorrect statement to make.

Controversially, a player who afked on his island the entire game and have done nothing, yet he still wins when his team wins because he's still alive. that player still won without helping the team at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thaus
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo 🦤
Amazinq wrote on Catss's profile.
A bit late but thanks for everything
I just reached 50th on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard this would be my third leaderboard on Cubecraft:D
Parkour Competitive leader bord games.png
Screenbits 2024-05-24_005032.png
Top Bottom