• Yes!

Votes: 37 97.4%
  • No.

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So yesterday Daily Challenges were fixed which made me very happy, but when I logged on today I saw the following:
D31FWJd.png

Daily challenges no longer reward you with Cubelets. Only Loot Points! This doesn't only make it harder for players to obtain better Cubelets, it also discourages players from doing Daily Challenges!
These challenges used to give you up to 1 - 2 Cubelets. Meaning that I could get 3 - 6 Cubelets in one day and make 1 Uber Cubelet within 1 - 2 weeks. Now they only give you 200 - 500 Loot Points, which is only 1 Cubelet. 1 CUBELET!! The reward from doing these challenges has been reduced drastically. It's already bad enough that the reward for Voting has been reduced, but now the Daily Challenges too!? I don't want to grind for one month simply to get 1 Uber. That's way too much. Could Cubecraft please revert the Daily Challenges rewards? Thanks!

Please vote in the poll above.
Chalas...

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
That, and this:
upload_2018-3-16_11-13-39.png

Voting used to give you a cubelet, but now it only gives you 200 loot points. That's 2/5ths of the old reward from voting.
I think the loot points should either be bumped up to be worth the cubelets, or they should just give you the cubelets themselves. After all, cubelets expire.

D

Deleted member 100818

Obviously it needs to.. I feel like I don't even have to give any argument.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
The cubelet has 'increased in worth' So I don't think they will do anything about this.
If I've got this thing ritght with the cubelet value..

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This isn't going to come back I don't think... the idea is that cubelets are harder to obtain so it takes you longer to get stuff. Otherwise people would just unlock everything in a day.
Well... 4 cubelets isn't really everything. (Assuming you get the three from daily challenges, and the one from voting)
Although loot points are cool and all, it seems that the community would much rather keep the old cubelet system (obviously for more cubelet loot), and nobody really asked for the change to be worth less cubelets. Daily challenges and voting are much less worth doing right now since the change.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This isn't going to come back I don't think... the idea is that cubelets are harder to obtain so it takes you longer to get stuff. Otherwise people would just unlock everything in a day.
Then make the prices better..

''Play 3 Skywars Games
Play 3 Teamn Skywars Games
Destroy 1 Egg in Speed Eggwars

Congratulations here is your Cubelet for your hard work!''

Reactions: Despacito 2

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Well... 4 cubelets isn't really everything. (Assuming you get the three from daily challenges, and the one from voting)
Although loot points are cool and all, it seems that the community would much rather keep the old cubelet system (obviously for more cubelet loot), and nobody really asked for the change to be worth less cubelets. Daily challenges and voting are much less worth doing right now since the change.

Which is the idea... it takes you longer to grind them. You can get 1 cubelet a day from it at least (60 loot points, then 200, then 500). So if you did them all week, that's 5320 loot points a week - equivalent to 10 cubelets... if you want the better legendary stuff it's going to be harder to get. You also get loot points from voting and having a rank, so taking all that into consideration you get a much fairer amount of cubelets a week.

Converting them back to cubelets will not happen, however alterations to the loot points received may be considered.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That, and this: View attachment 143631

Voting used to give you a cubelet, but now it only gives you 200 loot points. That's 2/5ths of the old reward from voting.
I think the loot points should either be bumped up to be worth the cubelets, or they should just give you the cubelets themselves. After all, cubelets expire.
that one I think makes sense
okay I want you to just think over that message

Now think of all the ways you used to be able to get cubelets that are now replaced with loot points
at max the most cubelets someone would be getting if this were that way would be 3 or 4 from the daily challenge
even though I understand you were exaggerating when you said unlock everything in a day it really isn't just exaggeration it is much MUCH more exaggeritive (I know that in't a word)

It's not like people could do that before the update, and there was less vanity before the update

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
3 cubelets a day (most people don't play enough to get that) and from my experience of opening 25 cubelets about 65% of the time it's duplicates .
the only other ways to get cubelets now are to vote every day for 3 days or buy them or very rarely from games, so you really can't say everyone will unlock everything anymore.

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
3 cubelets a day (most people don't play enough to get that) and from my experience of opening 25 cubelets about 65% of the time it's duplicates .
the only other ways to get cubelets now are to vote every day for 3 days or buy them, so you really can't say everyone will unlock everything anymore.

You opened the old cubelets... so this statement is not valid.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Ah understood, well you've opened a very finite amount to come to the conclusion that 65% are duplicates - so again this statement isn't valid.
from what you've been saying, i was under the impression that 25 would actually be a reasonably large amount?

F

Facelurite

Isnt the point of this whole thing NOT to be able to get uber cubelets in 1-2 weeks? I’m pretty sure this was made this way fir that very reason.

But sure +1 anyway i dont really care easier to get the better

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom