• No.

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Daily challenges and voting are much less worth doing right now since the change.
I would disagree completely. Loot points at least have a value with the new vanity system while the old cubelets were virtually useless. The only time I ever did a daily challenge before was on accident and one time on purpose for some extra points to buy a tower defence tower path and I pretty much voted just to get a fun message in chat and help other people find a 1.9 PvP minigames server.

I personally really like the increased rarity of all vanity. There's a very good chance that very few other players have the same legendary item that you have whereas before everyone had all the legendary items and there was nothing special about them. I got the lava drip trail very quickly after I joined the server and I thought I was so lucky for about 5 seconds before I realized everyone else had it anyway. The trail wasn't even worth using for me because it was nothing special. I'm surprised that the old cubelets were even considered 2/5ths as valuable as the new cubelets myself. When someone opened a cubelet before it was just an annoying sound in the lobby but now often times I see multiple people in a lobby gather around just to see what someone got in their cubelet.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
pls tell her to tell me how the hell she did that
Did she no life? If she did its working cubecraft wants its players to no life their games
she plays about two-three hours a day, but she plays games literally the whole time
and dont ask me but when the update came out i looked on her thing and she had a bunch of ubers (watched her open them all) and tons of supers, then today she had 2 and opened them
so

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Isnt the point of this whole thing NOT to be able to get uber cubelets in 1-2 weeks? I’m pretty sure this was made this way fir that very reason.

But sure +1 anyway i dont really care easier to get the better
Well seeing how Cubelets expire after 2 weeks I'm pretty they want us to get a Uber before that time.

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Does this count for stone rankers either?
We can vote for 200 Loot Points per day
We can try doing the Daily Challenges, but half of the time that doesn't work.

Does what count for stone ranks? If you did the daily challenges and voted you can get enough loot points for at least 1 cubelet per day - doesn't matter what rank you are.

Daily challenges should be/are in the process of being fixed.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I would disagree completely. Loot points at least have a value with the new vanity system while the old cubelets were virtually useless. The only time I ever did a daily challenge before was on accident and one time on purpose for some extra points to buy a tower defence tower path and I pretty much voted just to get a fun message in chat and help other people find a 1.9 PvP minigames server.
I'm not referring to anything before the update or cubelet rewards. I'm just comparing the two reward situations from before they changed the daily challenge & voting rewards with after the change. You get way less cubelets with both features now.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
4GyobWT.png

27 Yes votes and still not escalated. :thinking:
Oh and it's getting worse:
GW2PxcW.png

D

Deleted member 100818

27 Yes votes and still not escalated. :thinking:
Not saying I disagree with your suggestion, but the fact that it has 27 votes doesn't mean it's automatically getting escalated. Anyways I do feel that it should be. Don't quite like the daily challenges now.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I thought of a possible solution to keep Cubelets rare while rewarding players properly. Daily Challenges should still give players Loot Points but the amount should be increased.
Easy Challenges: 50 - 200 Loot Points
Medium Challenges: 200 - 500 Loot Points
Hard Challenges: 500 - 800 Loot Points

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom