Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
How cool would it be to set up your own costum game? Pretty awesome right?

The idea is that when you are in a party with some friends, you can like play a game of skywars in your own lobby!

Just take a moment to imagine how this would be...
-Hours of fun with your friends
-Cross-teaming with friends will be allowed in costum games
-Doing whatever you want in the map without bothering enemies

Let me know what you think about this idea!

Reactions: ShinyArrow and Axyy

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
This would be nice to have so you can try out new stuff! Maybe that would lead to a little decline in the amount of teamers too?

Reactions: Daanfkyy

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
How cool would it be to set up your own costum game? Pretty awesome right?
It would be pretty cool, but I don't see this happening, sadly...

Just take a moment to imagine how this would be...
-Hours of fun with your friends
-Cross-teaming with friends will be allowed in costum games
-Doing whatever you want in the map without bothering enemies

This doesn't only bring positive things with it. This would make it way more expensive for CubeCraft since every "custom game" should be on another server. And just imagine how many people are going to create custom games, it will be harder for normal games to be filled, especially at times that there are not so many people online.

However, if this gets implemented then it definitely should be an Obsidian only feature (to create a custom game, all players should be able to get invited). This would make it not so expensive as it should have, there still will be lots of people playing normal games, and Obsidian would get another feature which could encourage people to buy the rank.

So my opinion, obviously I would love to see this but only if Cube fixes the problems which I mentioned above.
(On of the options to fix these is making it an Obsidian only feature, which I also mentioned before).

:p

D

Deleted member 421664

That will would be nice just if they added that who have rank plus that will so amazing

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I really like this, It would be fantastic. But It would just make sense if it was added to Plus too add more, range to the perks you get with the ranks. So this is a +1 from me. I really like the idea. I personally wouldn't use it often (since I got like no friends) but it would be awesome for Youtubers, or streamers who want to play with their viewers without having randoms in the game.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
This idea is fantastic! But as allready said it would be a problem to fill all normal games, maybe it’s an option if there is a limit of creating custom game modes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom